Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks interesting

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
straight! good start man. only thing i can see is that on the red lighting on the ground, it seems to pick up intensity after fading, i dont know much about it, but my cousin was in school for this same stuff before he went into the air force

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
straight! good start man. only thing i can see is that on the red lighting on the ground, it seems to pick up intensity after fading, i dont know much about it, but my cousin was in school for this same stuff before he went into the air force
It's light bouncing, and light fog also created that intensity problem, and the light above it adds to it's intensity too :thumbs up

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
WOW, this looks like an exact scene from a video game but I can't put my finger on it...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
WOW, this looks like an exact scene from a video game but I can't put my finger on it...
Halo 2 first level (Cairo Station).. after you kill all the enemies in the second hangar you go down these stairs and into a hallway with an elite or two in the dark corners somewhere.. I think one has a sword too.. that what it reminds me of.

Stairs:

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^ no that's not it...I forget the name of the game and its really pissing me off

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
coolness. =) looks good. :thumbs up

only things i can see is that the light on the ground, the item itself, has no cast shadow, and it would. i actually think the red stretches too far down the hall, but i'm looking at this with a traditional background, rather than a rendering one.

:banana:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
coolness. =) looks good. :thumbs up

only things i can see is that the light on the ground, the item itself, has no cast shadow, and it would. i actually think the red stretches too far down the hall, but i'm looking at this with a traditional background, rather than a rendering one.

:banana:
Yeah, I had shadows turned off for rendering performance reasons, this is not close to being finished. I'll adjust the red. Thanks :thumbs up

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What program are you using? IMO, theres too much of a bump map on the ground. Where the pillars meet the ground, it looks like they just intersect, instead of like theyre sitting on the ground. :thumbs up

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What program are you using? IMO, theres too much of a bump map on the ground. Where the pillars meet the ground, it looks like they just intersect, instead of like theyre sitting on the ground. :thumbs up
It's because they keep going down, this is elavated, I was thinking of something like this
for the walkway.. I may still do it.

Program is Maya 2008.

Let me rehost that image, I didn't realize how crappy it looked.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maya. :thumbup: Used to be better before Discreet bought it out, but.....I used to use that program religiously. Havent had time lately.....I wish I did. You taking a class on it, or teaching urself?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Maya. :thumbup: Used to be better before Discreet bought it out, but.....I used to use that program religiously. Havent had time lately.....I wish I did. You taking a class on it, or teaching urself?
Taking a class on lighting and texturing this month, I'm going to school to be a computer animator

junior h.m

5+ Year Member
alright why the f**k was i staring at it and it literally looked like the light was faading into the end of the hall....
creeped the s**t out of me....
weird

but that shits sick...

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know what you should do.....