10+ Year Member
the 17s are way better man

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DetainedCivic said:
Thanks. The bumper fit like a glove. It is poly-urethane and its seen its road rash days and there are no problems other then I need to get it re-painted. I paid $1000 for the kit back about 3 years ago. Now you can get it for around $800. I am not big on kits but I liked this one. I also have the stock oem front bumper with a lip kit but a lot of people rock that style and I wanted something a little different but nothing to big an ugly.
Reason I ask is they have it on Ground Dynamics, just the bumper for $300 and it looks good on green and I like the agressiveness of it

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
Reason I ask is they have it on Ground Dynamics, just the bumper for $300 and it looks good on green and I like the agressiveness of it
I got mine from www.modacar.com and you are right I love it on green any other color looks a little wierd.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should roll on 13" .. be original, heh..

Civicboy10

5+ Year Member
My opinion, 18's on a civic seem kinda strange unless you're going for the full out "Fast & the Furious show car" type of thing...so I'm gonna say 17's....my 2 cents.

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with 18's did any thing scrubb, i just put tein s tech springs on last week and it lowered 1.9 front and 1.7 rear, should i have any problems.