another wrestler found dead... Crush Adams

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ex-Wrestler Crush Adams Found Dead at 44

TAMPA, FLA. - A former pro wrestler is dead and authorities aren't sure what killed him. Brian "Crush" Adams was found unconscious in his home in Tampa, Fla., and rescue workers called by Adams' wife couldn't revive him.

Police say there were no visible signs of injury and they don't think foul play was involved. They're awaiting autopsy results.

Adams was 44 and a former world tag team champion, who last performed for what is now known as World Wrestling Entertainment (nyse: WWE - news - people ) in 2001. His death comes less than two months after pro wrestler Chris Benoit killed his wife and son before hanging himself on the cable of a weight machine in his Georgia home.

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
conspiracy

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im now thinking twice about becomming a pro-wrestler......
damn, that messed up......

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not that surprising...last time I checked, roids and getting beat the f**k up weren't too healthy...

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not in their case...

Kidding aside, how many of these guys have to croak before "wrestling" goes down the shitter?
Wrestling went down the shitter when McMahon bought out WCW and ECW. Now this WWE crap sucks....

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Not in their case...

Kidding aside, how many of these guys have to croak before "wrestling" goes down the shitter?
wrestling started in the shitter and it will end in the shitter.

there has been no point since the beginning of wrestling that it has not been in the shitter

wrestling is s**t
it will never "go down" the shitter because it is the permafloater s**t to end all permafloater shits

let me know if i'm not getting my feelings across

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

there has been no point since the beginning of wrestling that it has not been in the shitter

wrestling is s**t
it will never "go down" the shitter because it is the permafloater s**t to end all permafloater shits

:word:

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

wrestling is s**t

10-4

what's a permafloater?

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go back to sleep America. heres 50 channels of wrestling and American gladiators. go back to sleep America, your government loves you.