antenna

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When I bought the car the radio was jacked. Turns out the cassette player works but its not tuning. Are there any aftermarket antennas that replace the stock one? Like a shorty antenna or something.

jorge917

5+ Year Member
the one i put on my civic actually mounts inside the car on the windshield. real good antena crystal clear signal i work at an oreilly auto pats store not sure where you are from but we might have a store by u i paid 20 dolars for it u can actually eliminate ur outside antena thats what i did to mines. part number is

jorge917

5+ Year Member
sorry hit enter on accident, part number is AWCL60L its 18.99 at Oreilly idk if anyone sells it if you want pics let me know ill try to post some for u

onesiphorus

5+ Year Member
thanks for the tip i have been needing one for my hatch. Amazon.com sells them and with shiping still under 20.00 bucks.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i noticed you live in indianapolis. i work at fry's electronics in fishers and we sell a universal antenna for fairly cheap (like $20 or so). its got 17 feet of wire and 3m tape to mount it to the rear window (or wherever).

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the one i put on my civic actually mounts inside the car on the windshield. real good antena crystal clear signal i work at an oreilly auto pats store not sure where you are from but we might have a store by u i paid 20 dolars for it u can actually eliminate ur outside antena thats what i did to mines. part number is

i noticed you live in indianapolis. i work at fry's electronics in fishers and we sell a universal antenna for fairly cheap (like $20 or so). its got 17 feet of wire and 3m tape to mount it to the rear window (or wherever).
Thanks for the info guys. I'll check them both out and Fry's is on my way to my office