Any Drummers around? Future Civic owner here

totallysiq

5+ Year Member
Hey all...just joined the forum, wanting to know if anyone here who is a drummer is able to fit a drum set into an 08-09 civic coupe? I'm looking to get one in the next few months, but can't if I can't fit my drums in there...

I have a 22x18 bass drum, 3xtoms (10, 12, 16) and 7 or 8 cymbal stands. I'm not as concerned with the hardware as I am the drums themselves...

Thanks in advance for your help!

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
morris county eh? I'm in Warren, but don't know s**t about you're asking haha

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hm... the trunk is pretty roomy, and i think w/the rear seats down you might have enough room to accommodate all of your equipment. I'm not speaking from any personal experience (as I don't have a drum set) but it sounds to me like it may in fact fit all that... and that's it. your equipment and you.. so if you don't care about that then u should be golden

I would think maybe you'd be more interested in an Element hehe :thumbup:

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, its pretty close. but im sure you can fit the bass and the toms in the back seat. hardware in the trunk.

oops, i just noticed you want a coupe. the bass will fit on the front seat with everything else in the back. theres no way u can get the bass in the trunk or the backseat.

the drummer in my band has an Element. EVERYTHING fits in there. thoughts on that car?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no drum sets..but i have personally fit a whole rear bumper with all the seats except the drivers folded down.

and many people have fit 4 rims with tires in their coupe, the trunk is actually pretty big. id say its almost double the size of my friends altima coupe

98civikdx

98civik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I fit a full 5 piece kit, hardware and cymbals, plus a set of congas in a 98 Civic sedan. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to fit your gear in the coupe.

Boost Driven

Banned
Ive been able to pack 8 people (full grown 4 males and 4 females) into my civic coupe. It was a nut buster leme tell you though.

-Robby-

5+ Year Member
I dont know for coupe but in Sedan my bass drum Doent fit :( not even in the front seat but the rest it fit all :P:P