Any EG6 Experts here???

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theres a lot of different s**t it could be...
wheel bearing, axle, motor mount, strut...
why dont you treat your car better and you wont have to deal with this s**t..

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If you say that the brake is still on/grabbing. Then you may have a seized caliper...

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ I Am Going With That Guy With The Seized Caliper Problem

You Might Just Want To Reset The Front Calipers By Pushing The Cylinders Back In And Re Bleeding Them??? Its Just A Idea

D0kt3r

Eagle power EG6
5+ Year Member
pads are rubbing off the rotor as it spins maybe

do a swapover on your wheels and pads, switch fronts to rear all round, including pads and check if there is rubbing still.
Hey Bro..,

Nothing on earth has eternal life.
How ever we treats it, some day it will reach the end! And that happend with a part under my EG6. Just have to know what it is, replace or fix it, and thats it. Be happy man. Life is shorter then what we think

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
And I have heard from experienced technicians that hondas are notorious for having seized calipers. The only way to prevent them is to do regular brake service every 8000 km or so.

Midnight_EG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey Bro..,

Nothing on earth has eternal life.
How ever we treats it, some day it will reach the end! And that happend with a part under my EG6. Just have to know what it is, replace or fix it, and thats it. Be happy man. Life is shorter then what we think
uhm....what?

D0kt3r

Eagle power EG6
5+ Year Member
^^ I Am Going With That Guy With The Seized Caliper Problem

You Might Just Want To Reset The Front Calipers By Pushing The Cylinders Back In And Re Bleeding Them??? Its Just A Idea
I did it, I did desamble it, pushed the cylinders back in. Installed back the pads. But still doing the same. Where can I buy new front calipers?

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did it, I did desamble it, pushed the cylinders back in. Installed back the pads. But still doing the same. Where can I buy new front calipers?
even if you push in the cylinder it will just reset itself to where it was. check your pads (on the same wheel) for any uneven pad wear, one side thinner, pad wear is crooked, grooves etc. I believe calipers are about 30 dollars at any auto store, dont forget to get brake fluid and bleed your brakes if you reinstall calipers

stickeyrice84

5+ Year Member
hey man just replace your caliper they are know for going out after they get some age in them you should be able to get one at a local parts ware house i would say no more than like 50 bucks on the high side, but if u hear a clicking you might want to take a look at those c/v joints also some time here soon