Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yep, it's funny as hell!!

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
youll still smokem through 2 gears. youll also notice the wheelhop almost gone. its amazing what power will do to your driving style. i dont know what it was like on an auto... ive never driven an auto turbo. but i bet its pretty awesome... it would be no different really than driving an accord... they have 160 hp.

my minivan has 215 hp and i torched a wheel in it yesterday... it was awesome..lol

a pickup of 60 hp is very noticable.
yeah... but an accord is 500 - 600 lb heavier

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true

try it once... put a turbo on your car... and put 2 people in it with you... and go for a ride... then get out and drive an accord. you will like the civic better...

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You know snake driving an auto isnt bad. I mean you drop the extra cash to avoid all that clutch and shifting in traffic nonsense. But you get alot more chix with manual. Because you can convince any girl that a car with a manual is a sports car. Including the allmighty D-series em2<--
Now more seriously Snake. I was thinkin of getting a nice dry nos kit for like $300. I heard they are pretty safe and give the best power for the money. Are they safe? I dont think id be able to give my auto em2 nonvtec anymore then a 25hp shot. Give me some info please.
I get crazy ass now bc of that flip screen lol thanks btw its installed :D