any sponsors?

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
google car sponsorships, theres a s**t ton of sites that do it.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nobody is going to sponsor a car that looks like that

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you can get a sponsorship if if lower it on some tein coilovers, get some mugen MF10's, get an entirely new paint job, align your body parts, take the engine out, shave/weld/paint your bay, tuck it, then put in your k series engine. After that I would think about getting some sponsorships.. in all seriousness...

mgarcia725@gmai

project jdm
well duh i kno im goin to need lil bit of worki just got the car... just wantred to see whats out dea u kno.. i got a entire plan on what ima do.. it a project in progress

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
who taught you english? because it is horrible...

car sponsorships are hard. you need to be the type of person to pour every time you have into your car and it needs to be IMMACULATE looking. you need to dump every spare mi

you know what... this is retarded.

im not going to waste my time to try and get your hopes up.. because judging by the way you are typing...you have no idea what you are doing with your car.

mgarcia725@gmai

project jdm
who taught you english? because it is horrible...

car sponsorships are hard. you need to be the type of person to pour every time you have into your car and it needs to be IMMACULATE looking. you need to dump every spare mi

you know what... this is retarded.

im not going to waste my time to try and get your hopes up.. because judging by the way you are typing...you have no idea what you are doing with your car.
OK for the dickhead up top i know im not typeing perfect i was rushing [ i tend to write slang n fast ] n somtimes i dont notice if i misspell all the time, but yea i do know what im going to do.. so umm yeaa just thought you should know that b4 u judge sumone you dont know.. so therefor u can stfu u a dub if u want a translation of that here it is.. you a lame=nonimportant person or a waste.. :twisted::cool::lol:

mgarcia725@gmai

project jdm
What is your plan for your car?
first get rid of some of the minor rust and the 3 barely noticable dings ..then...
ls vtec swap
hasport motor mounts
skunk2 intake manifold
stage 2 cams
aem fuel rail
aem fuel filter
rc injectors
msd kit [2step]
skunk2 4-1 header
skunk2 megapower exhaust
skunk2 pro s coilovers or tein ss
skunk2 control arms & camber kit
greddy cooling system
greddy light wieght pullys
gredyy oil catch can
type r lip kit
type r racing seats
fog lights
black housing headlights
there alot more but thats everything off the top of my head....

everything goin to get done slowly but surely i just started workin again so yea.. but those are the plans that i have :cool:

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
At least you're sticking to big name brands that are reputable. Stick to that list, no matter what your budget is. What's your plan on suspension?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would worry about your plans first, sponsorship after... In fact, even LS/VTEC probably won't be worthy enough of a sponsorship, unless you build and boost the piss out of it, get a wiretuck, and keep everything 100% perfect. When I say perfect, even your spelling on the applications must be perfect...

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look like you've already got a sponsor- your local junk yard.

I'll write you a recommendation that they take your car to the next level, the crusher. Make sure your in the drivers seat for that one, then go die in a fire.

mgarcia725@gmai

project jdm

I'll write you a recommendation that they take your car to the next level, the crusher. Make sure your in the drivers seat for that one, then go die in a fire.
dam yet anotha hater ^^^^^^^..smh ppl dnt get it i just got the whip updated pics will come in soon it a project in progress .. buh appreciate ur time obviously it cought ur attention for sumthin so like da song bye hater

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

wtf. lame.

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol:popcorn: shits funny

but dudee.. like they said shits gonna take madddd MONEEEYYYYYYY

but goodluckk i guess your gonna need it;)

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well you guy's knew it was bound to happen. You "OG" member's knew where to draw the line at & STILL continued to bash. those of you received warning's/Infraction's accordingly.

OP I'm sorry u came to this section to get bashed for a simple answer. Sure it is a question that has been asked millions of time's before and you possibly should of searched but the damage is done & here is your answer.

It is hard to get a sponsorship and requires allot of time and dedication on your part, Also money because you must have your car in at least mint condition in some cases (Depending on the scout's that are looking out) Mainly sponsorships are for racing/Drifting etc because it requires talent. No one want's to put there money into someone that is only looking to make their car pretty and leave with their money to be honest.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
glad you took care of it ny, cause i was about to, this is bull s**t , you guys need to quit with the flaming people, he wants to make his car look nice, instead of being assholes, lead the guy in the right direction,