Any1 around/in W. Palm Beach, FL??

93LShatchy

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Going down there in a few weeks from RI. Might just move down there with a friend of mine. How is the scene down there? BTW think my stock gsr hatch will make it? lol

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like west plam beach....but i guess it depends on which part....you could be on the ocean, and its million dollar homes and fancy cars, rich people, hotels and restaraunts....then you could drive 3 blocks west (inland) and your in the ghetto :lol:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm, not that i know of...well, at least drag strips...could be though, im just not sure...im directly west from that, on the west coast of florida, so i dont go there ALL the time, but have been there enough :lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Moroso isn't too far.

Word travels fast, so get a damn good alarm...or insurance policy...and keep it in a garage if you can.
Once the sun goes down, your car's basically fair game...sometimes they won't even wait that long.

Black99Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Moroso isn't too far.

Word travels fast, so get a damn good alarm...or insurance policy...and keep it in a garage if you can.
Once the sun goes down, your car's basically fair game...sometimes they won't even wait that long.
but other than that..
I've driven through the area a few times. From what i've seen most of it was nice.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Moroso isn't too far.

car theft in florida isnt that bad... compaired to most of the other states its tame here.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You must not hear about what goes on in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale/Boca area :laugh:

Most recent, just last night a built RSX-S went missing, an S2000 was robbed of its seats on Saturday night, etc.

Black99Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea, south florida is worse than anywhere else in the state. thankfully I live in the northern section=)

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You must not hear about what goes on in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale/Boca area :laugh:

Most recent, just last night a built RSX-S went missing, an S2000 was robbed of its seats on Saturday night, etc.
lol, i used to live in miami, so i know the crime their in the south.

but west palm beach... definatly not as bad as miami.