Anybody ever got pulled over in NC?

metalheadian

5+ Year Member
I got pulled over for doing 84 in a 55 zone about an hour ago and I'm just trying to figure out what will happen to me. I wasn't driving too much like an idiot. All I did was start at a red light and go to 84 and then right down to the speed limit. I made sure there was nobody around but appearently the cops were. All my ticket says is that I was speeding that much and I have to go to court on the date specified. My record is clear besides this one incident, it was 1 AM and on a back road in NC. If anybody else has been in a similar situation or has any advice besides sloving down, I would appreciate it.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'd go to court and just deal with it. where were you in NC?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
metalheadian said:
I got pulled over for doing 84 in a 55 zone about an hour ago and I'm just trying to figure out what will happen to me. I wasn't driving too much like an idiot. All I did was start at a red light and go to 84 and then right down to the speed limit. I made sure there was nobody around but appearently the cops were. All my ticket says is that I was speeding that much and I have to go to court on the date specified. My record is clear besides this one incident, it was 1 AM and on a back road in NC. If anybody else has been in a similar situation or has any advice besides sloving down, I would appreciate it.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought if your license was in another state there wasn't much they could do with a ticket but have you just send it in. I Got a ticket in delaware, and the cop told me thats all I would have to do, or he also told me, I could just ignore it and just never get pulled over in delaware again, lol.

metalheadian

5+ Year Member
The thing with my ticket is that there is no money stated on it. All it says is that I was speeding and I have to show up in court. A friend of mine said there is some kind of law in NC where you can get off if it's your first offense. So I hope that he was telling the truth and I don't have my license suspended or get points or anything else.