Anybody from the Chicago burbs out there?

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
I've been tryin to find some people from the burbs of chi city. found a few people, but i find it hard to believe that of all the people on this site there isn't more! Anyone else out there form the Chi city burbs?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know there are a couple, not a lot though.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
We should have a meet in the summer,hopefully my car will be ready by then :D

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
We should have a meet in the summer,hopefully my car will be ready by then :D

Yeah dude im hopin we can get a bunch of honda's together for something! just gonna suck cause i work like 60 hours a week in the summer. gonna have to see when i have time.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Same here man,in the summer i have two jobs,we can do it like on a sat or sunday,i know some people here some SI's nd tegs,theres not much in aurora

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Same here man,in the summer i have two jobs,we can do it like on a sat or sunday,i know some people here some SI's nd tegs,theres not much in aurora

yeah i literally dont know anyone with a honda...or a car for that matter, out here. my room mate has an STI but thats about it...

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Wel here theres only about 10 clean hondas,the rest are highschool kids that think they are part of fast nd furious movies lol

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Yep, look at the last page.

http://www.seenitcrew.com
Here's another link, I think most of these dudes are in our area. I don't really know any of them but my brother has met a few i think.
yeah i see these guys everywhere. the dude with the black s2k and purple wheels is by my place quite a bit. i think he's dating a chick i went to high school with. saw an older hatch parked outside my apartment yesterday morning with a seenit sticker on the back window.