Anybody Heard

Civicdreams

Get Ready 2 Get Merked
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys wussup?
Im in the stage of my turbo build up on where im trying to decide on the best kit for me.....I have a D16z6 and am planning on running really high boost 12 to 14 lbs or whatever i can get but thats my goal......... Anyways has anyone heard of this site Dave Hickman Racing? looks like a good turbo kit and i was wondering if anyone had any feedback for me link----> http://www.dh-racing.com/ then scroll down to Turbo/Turbo Kits.....Looks really good the Turbo looks good and the exhaust mani looks amazing
Or should I just do this link----> http://www.importparts.com/shop/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=29&products_id=4941
Any one got info for me or feedback? lemme kno thanks

Exospeed*com

exospeed.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the DRAG and REV HARD kits are good complete kits to work with. If you are a beginner, those kits are good to start with. you can always upgrade to other parts later on as well.

Inigo Montoya

powered by boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy markup batman!

Im sorry but those are bad deals. If you are somewhat intelligent and mechanically inclined you can DIY for way cheaper. It's not like you are creating a rocket ship for NASA, and it is just a Honda, and we all are on tight budgets.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill tell you what to do

get that damn single cam engine out of there. youre not gonna do much. and if you do want impressive power, then it sure as hell wont be street legal too

save your turbo money, sell the engine, pick up a dohc vtec, work from there

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never heard of them. Try revhard, they have a great application for your setup. Im using a Turbonetics T3/O4E on my D16, Its running great. To boost over ten, you willl need proper fuel management.

HiGH_CiTY

Lock It Up!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those manifolds on the first site might look nice but they are not that great. they are all over ebay. my buddy had one and cracked it off of 8psi. i've also seen a lot of DRAG manis crack. right now i still have a DRAG mani but i had it ceramic coated and i've been boosting up to 20psi and its still holding up. my buddy is a tig welder and is going to make me an equal length, he also makes pretty nice log manis if u are interested. ur better off parting a kit together urself