anybody know what this is?

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm tired of working on little cars with my 6'3 300lbs ass, that's why I work on semi trucks now lol. So much more room.
I tried helping my brother work on his WRX, and finally had to just give up. No f'ing ROOM under that hood! Glad he finally got rid of it. (ok, that's a lie. It was fun as hell to drive)

pantyraid

=^.^=
I tried helping my brother work on his WRX, and finally had to just give up. No f'ing ROOM under that hood! Glad he finally got rid of it. (ok, that's a lie. It was fun as hell to drive)
Is that one of the ones with a boxer engine? I've heard those are a pain in the ass to work on (ha I actually only learned what a boxer engine was like a month ago haha but I guess better late than never)

You should see the other pics i have
...uh oh

I knew they'd surface eventually, thanks for ruining my life bro

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Yeah, I own a Legacy GT now and it is a b***h. Spark plug change is over an hour.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I own a Legacy GT now and it is a b***h. Spark plug change is over an hour.
he had 2 fuel lines that needed to be replaced, and the estimated service time was 6 hours. Most of that time was just taking off the intake manifold. SO, he bit the bullet and had the dealership do the job. Not a pretty bill.

Sorry we jacked your thread, pantyraid.

pantyraid

=^.^=
Haha I can't even hold a train of thought for 30 seconds, there's no way any thread with me involved would stay on track anyway =)

I permit this jacking in my thread wholeheartedly, proceed as you will