Anyone a part of nwp4life.com?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So Honda-Tech was sold last year or so to Internet Brands.

The site was always using zeroforum. Now it's using vBulletin and there have been a lot of bad things happen because of it.

One, search is HORRIBLE. It just doesn't work right. You search for "threads created by ???" and it will show you individual posts by that person, not necessarily from threads even created by them. "Posts created by ???" won't show the same answers though.

The biggest problem is that a lot of the members left when the change happened. It was very quick and we weren't given a lot of notice. My understanding in that it wasn't really up to IB though. There were some legal issues (I think?) involving using zf and Internet Brands owns vBulletin. So they switched to that instead.

But anyway, a TON of people left. Almost all the good people who provided great tech are gone.

Now, because of that problem, the noobs aren't so scared or intimidated of posting. So now they're posting all over the place. Instead of joining and perhaps thinking before they post, they all post right away instead. So we have a lot of stupid threads, threads in the wrong places, reposted threads, marketplace threads in tech, etc.

On top of that, mods were also changed (at least some). There have been complaints that it seems like the mods don't care about the site anymore.

So yeah, the site is going down the shitter. :(

I'm tired of "teg front on del sol?" and "what wheels are these" being the most prominent topics of discussion on the '92-'00 Civic section.

I don't get it, its a complete disaster. And I hate keep bringing this up but CC is becoming the same way in terms of form and function.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just hate the Dumpedstars posting their lame-ass cars for both sites, same with brice.hayden, I hate that dude's 4door.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
who actually owns CC? is it Jay Jay or Tom? lets hope we dont get the shaft like honda-tech

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow that's a damn shame about H-T. They were an AMAZING source for information back before the change. Even just posting for help, I got all the help I needed.

I don't get it, its a complete disaster. And I hate keep bringing this up but CC is becoming the same way in terms of form and function.
CC has becoming more and more like the current H-T. I've been trying to help lately but it doesn't seem like the damn noobs that post the same goddamn thread look further down the page to see answers already posted. Starting to piss me off now too lol.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just hate the Dumpedstars posting their lame-ass cars for both sites, same with brice.hayden, I hate that dude's 4door.
You hate this car? Brice is a great guy and his car is awesome.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Everyone has their own opinions.

NWA 4 LYFE NIGGA!

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was the shot of that Integra taken in Tennessee? I swear that dam in the photo is near Nashville.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
brice is my boy. just had an hour long conversation with him on the phone the other day. like little girls again!!!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CC has becoming more and more like the current H-T. I've been trying to help lately but it doesn't seem like the damn noobs that post the same goddamn thread look further down the page to see answers already posted. Starting to piss me off now too lol.

I'm still having problems with s**t blocking half of the images and posts, how do I resolve this?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm still having problems with s**t blocking half of the images and posts, how do I resolve this?
Can you post a screenshot? Or are you talking about HT?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Go to User CP then go to Option and scroll down, it'll say "Maximum Width" set it to 750, if it still does it, set it lower to 600.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It still does it at 600... Should I go lower?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd try.
Doesn't seem the images are being resized.
For "Images In Posts" change it to "Default (Open in new window)" if it isn't set at that.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Go to User CP then go to Option and scroll down, it'll say "Maximum Width" set it to 750, if it still does it, set it lower to 600.
Wow I wish I knew that weeks ago. It was f**king annoying the s**t outta me. I changed it to 600 and it fixed it :thumbup:.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I set it to 600 and new window, it's better now.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can try setting it back to 750 and see if that does any help.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Was the shot of that Integra taken in Tennessee? I swear that dam in the photo is near Nashville.
IIRC, he's in North Carolina.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah it does the same thing on 750