Anyone drift in forza 2

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that STI i posted did very well on racing slicks n gobs of power, surprisingly the tune didn't call for aggressive front/rear diff settings.
yeah if you use racing slicks you need gobs of power to get the traction to break. otherwise a 350hp sti on standard tires will drift just as well as a 600hp sti on slicks

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
devo needs a huge camber in the back plus 95 % of the engines power, but man the drift are pretty long, i've been working at getting some money seeing as i spent all of it on drift cars

xOriginalNinjax

5+ Year Member
Damn hell s**t damn hell s**t. I hate this. I can't keep the car drifting in a corner to save my life. I'm trying to drift the S13 Silvia, and it's kicking my butt. :( Any pointers for gas/brake? I know the setup I used told me 60% front, which definitely is useless for actually starting a drift...but once I get into one, it spins the ass end out on me. :(

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you throw skyline engine in? go back to rwd and drift the hard way. go into the suspension and read the pointers for each one. set it up until you like it. my s2k probably has an hour of fiddling time to the point its at now.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hopefully i can sneak on tonight been itching!

Might bust out the wheel one of these days, might be easier to drift since pedal control is keen.

xOriginalNinjax

5+ Year Member
did you throw skyline engine in? go back to rwd and drift the hard way. go into the suspension and read the pointers for each one. set it up until you like it. my s2k probably has an hour of fiddling time to the point its at now.
Nope, rockin the RWD still. Car is fully maxxed and it's kickin my butt...just need to get that rear end to keep from slidin out...

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nope, rockin the RWD still. Car is fully maxxed and it's kickin my butt...just need to get that rear end to keep from slidin out...
counter steer+Throttle control= Bingo

[YOUTUBE="Bible"]BzlrQHJYedk[/YOUTUBE]

xOriginalNinjax

5+ Year Member
counter steer+Throttle control= Bingo

[YOUTUBE="Bible"]BzlrQHJYedk[/YOUTUBE]
The throttle control is what's killin me...and counter steering correctly...I'm gonna have to work on it. I think I'm slamming it in to the drifts too hard, and then it's just coming around on me...

stupid NFS: Carbon made me wimpy at this stuff. At least it was mildly challenging in Underground and Underground 2...

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
remeber, half gas, in the s13, pumping the gas during the drift with the s13 will spin u how

in my s13 setup, in third gear, between 6 and 7 grand is the best time to overpower the wheels which naturally spins them, then it's all about the drift make sure ur all the "helpers" in the game are turned off

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The throttle control is what's killin me...and counter steering correctly...I'm gonna have to work on it. I think I'm slamming it in to the drifts too hard, and then it's just coming around on me...

stupid NFS: Carbon made me wimpy at this stuff. At least it was mildly challenging in Underground and Underground 2...
on underground 2 online me and a couple people couldnt be beat in rwd competition. everyone used the vw golf to drift though after a while so i did both and had fun either way!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^what's your gamertag man i'll hit you up when i'm playing my forza :cool: