Anyone else keep track of their MPG?

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
With the escolation in gas prices the past couple tanks of gas I've been calculation my MPG. The first time I calculated 34.5 MPG and the second time I was at 36.7 mpg. My EM2 has 122k on it, I was pleasently surprised because at times I'm a big fan of the redline. I was just curious if anyone else has been keeping track.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not really. its inevitable. gas will be too expensive

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not really. its inevitable. gas will be too expensive
true that. I saw something on TV about if gas prices contiune to rise @ the current rate over the next year we could be looking at 7 dollars a gallon.

BlownGasket

Civic From Hell
5+ Year Member
i get around 32 33 MPG but i'm slightly leadfooted too :lol:
holy crap. 33. and your leadfooted. i really lead footed and if i drive hard i get about 19 to 20. but if i drive with some accelerator sence. i will get about 33 to 35.

crazyfool0821

5+ Year Member
Last time I calculated mine it was 43...but that was like all highway haha. I'll have to calculate mine when I refill it next, I still have half a tank, so it'll probably be another week or week and a half til I refill. God I love Honda's...

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Best i gotten out of a full tank is 400 miles. But thats before the summer when i run the A/C pretty much all the time =) lol

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
best i think i've done, is 337mpg driving like a grandma, with shifts at barely 2k . but i do mainly city driving.

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Best i gotten out of a full tank is 400 miles. But thats before the summer when i run the A/C pretty much all the time =) lol
amen to that brother it's f**king hot out here today. Oh and longgain for about 8 months out of the year arizona is a cool utopia with days between 75-10 depending. Oh and with no humidity 70 feels like 50 lol

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I keep track of every time I fill up and my MPG...highway I get average of 43.8 city is an average of 33.84...this is since the beginning of the year...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
www.gassavers.org

You can keep track on a graph which also shows where the combined gas mileage is "supposed' to be at.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I average around 34-35 in the DC5 while the ES2 frequently breaks 40mpg. 400 miles on a tank is nothing in that car, it's awesome. I don't drive like a grandma either so I'm pretty sure if I babied either car I could net 1-2 more mpg but it's not worth it to me.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
last tank i got 41 mpg and its lookin about the same this tank. ive got 300 miles on it with a little over quarter tank left

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I average around 34-35 in the DC5 while the ES2 frequently breaks 40mpg. 400 miles on a tank is nothing in that car, it's awesome. I don't drive like a grandma either so I'm pretty sure if I babied either car I could net 1-2 more mpg but it's not worth it to me.
That's good to hear :thumbup:

i just rarely go over 60mph around here.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im pretty lead footed and I consistently get 27mpg.