Anyone else notice...

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The really high amount of pot references in the media lately? I was just channel surfing and at least 5 or six different channels had a movie (half baked ftw) or a show referencing smoking. Not that I have a problem ;)

Just curious if its more apparent recently or if I just really never noticed til now

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha i just watched Family Guy that had Peter and Lois baked in it

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
speaking of which, I got this in an email last week, everyone who is for it, should call.

Please call the following phone number 1-973-409-3274. This is the Marijuana legalization number. If you agree that the war on marijuana is a lost cause and that the government should legalize it, tax it, and bring in approx. 10 to 15 billion a year in revenue you need to call the above #. It is a 30 second recorded message and all you do is push the pound sign at the end of the message. Please pass this along to everyone in your address book as well. Thank You

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ that, i think, is the point of what the media is doing. letting it in softly to americans before it is legal. or atleast i can dream

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
speaking of which, I got this in an email last week, everyone who is for it, should call.

Please call the following phone number 1-973-409-3274. This is the Marijuana legalization number. If you agree that the war on marijuana is a lost cause and that the government should legalize it, tax it, and bring in approx. 10 to 15 billion a year in revenue you need to call the above #. It is a 30 second recorded message and all you do is push the pound sign at the end of the message. Please pass this along to everyone in your address book as well. Thank You
did u call the #?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OP stop drinking the bong water.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I forgot what I was going to say...man im hungry, and my kool-aid is gone....

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I dont want it to be legal. Prices will go sky high

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
by the time our children are our age marijuana will be legal...either that or the world will have ended

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
by the time our children are our age marijuana will be legal...either that or the world will have ended
I'm hoping for the former and not the latter of those two. I have a sneaking suspicion that it may even be sooner than that.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
soooo...10-15 billion in rev...how much profit are we actually making? what's the actual bottom line.