anyone here witha 4 door civic

civics4life

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just wondering if any of yall had a 4 door civic... i do :( but oh well...the car was given to me and im startin to fix it up so...:lol:

OmegaCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm actually plannin on buying a 4dr door civic. Right now I'm just doing some research that's why I joined the site. I've had my days with a 2dr cars and I'm 26 now. But I guess if I was 20 I'd get a 2dr it's "cooler" :lol:

runtingz

Enlengthened One
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have 4 dr myself, its black. Im 18 damn you made me feel bad im not cool now. I was going to get a 2 dr but there too small, i can't fit anyone in there and no one can sit behind me because I have long legs.

Im getting some nice black rims on it soon and some other parts. This Jan it will go through a lot of changes since I have a break and can concentrate on makin' dough. Hopefully I will get some pics up.

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by runtingz
I have 4 dr myself, its black. Im 18 damn you made me feel bad im not cool now. I was going to get a 2 dr but there too small, i can't fit anyone in there and no one can sit behind me because I have long legs.
This is a good thing. The only other person you ever want in your car is your old lady in the passenger seat. People in the back slow you down to much, so f**k them.

5zigenboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 4dr also.Mine was also given to me so I'm not to fond of the colour,It's gold, so it limits my wheel choice.Gunmetal should work, anyone agree?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by runtingz
im 6' 6" so i totally understand where you are coming from.

Although the 5th gen coupes have MAD legroom .... i drove a fellow cc members and i was really comfortable with the seat back all the way.

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a 4 door and here it is

hope u like and maybe give some ideas... alot of the import guys give me s**t for having a 4 door but don't let that hurt ya let it make ya stronger

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alot of the import guys give me s**t for having a 4 door but don't let that hurt ya let it make ya stronger
:roll: you just pop in again to try to run for ROTM or what?

people give you s**t cause your postin here aint consistent.

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLY MISS MATCHED GUAGES!!! plus what is the need for a tach when you already have one. anyways, four doors are becoming more popular. but personaly i have back seats, so i took mine out.

5zigenboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice exterior color.
What kind of intake do you have?
It looks like a weapon-r dragon filter on the end.

2GCIVI

4 show till tickets go
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo,
I have a new appriciation for 4 doors now! Looks good

2GCIVI

4 show till tickets go
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo,
your car would look even hotter if you got the ctr headlights.

Tap it

NA is Best!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt

i have no room to talk but i kinda noticed that too.

anyway i want your car turbo. i <3 4 doors civics.

toplevelej

i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4drs own, i have one myself.. theres pics floating on the board somewhere

runtingz

Enlengthened One
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah I like the 4 dr shape. anyone know how to get rid of that silver trim on your car through? I hate it.

5zigenboy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey ya'll.I was wondering.Being so young I'm kinda strapped for cash but want a set of headers.Unfortuanetly I can't afford DC headers.So I decided on Kamanari or Ractive.Which do you think I should go for?

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 4dr to, but mine is stock, I don't have the money right now to put mod on it. Someday, someday!!!!

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 2GCIVI
turbo,
your car would look even hotter if you got the ctr headlights.
look again if you knew what ctr headlights were u would notice that i have them. but thanks for the comments

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt

so your saying i have to be on here everyday????? like a said b4 what the f**k is the big deal if i come on here or not... i like this site but i'm not gonna be on it 24/7. no offense but i will come on this site when i plz. and if i don't feel like comming on then i won't. sorry if that bothers u but thats the way it is, so stop worrying about me.