Anyone know a good muffler?

prophetofsin

5+ Year Member
i have a apexi ws2 exhaust that looks discrete, a lot bigger than stock but doesnt bring a lot of attention. its up to you if you want a loud one or just an upgrade, which is what i went for after owning a greddy evo2 that was deafening.

BoJo

5+ Year Member
Magnaflow should be a good choice. It's not too loud and it has a deep tone. If you do look into it try to get the entire exhaust system, and not just the muffler.

slikerzzzz

5+ Year Member
Magnaflow should be a good choice. It's not too loud and it has a deep tone. If you do look into it try to get the entire exhaust system, and not just the muffler.
Thanks. My friend suggested magnaflow but I wanted to get a second opinion. Im going for distinguishable but not obnoxious.

BoJo

5+ Year Member
NP slikerzzzz. It's funny how you used the word "obnoxiuos". A friend of mine has a 2000 EM1 Si with a muffler that has a 4" outlet. That thing is LOUD!!! + 2 tickets hehehe... GL with the search, and I hope you find the right exhaust system for your car.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As always, I recommend Skunk2 Megapower. has a deep throaty tone to it. Not ridiculously loud.

emDEUCE

Black Man Drivin!
5+ Year Member
I want to upgrade my muffler and get one that is relatively quiet. I had a 92 Accord and had the most obnoxiously loud exhaust on it that drove me ape! I want it more for looks rather than "im mashing the gas fear what you hear"! Would love to have a black tip

cwo715

5+ Year Member
Apexi WS2 is a good exhaust, though the muffler weighs about 40lbs alone, I'd go for a Thermal Research CBE, sounds nice, doesnt really drone either.

Style 5
Fitment 5
Loudness 3 (mainly on WOT)
Price is good too and its all T304 Aircraft Stainless