Anyone out there

AG89HB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone out there run a turbo on there car with the stock injectors and stock computer on low boost (5-6psi) without any problems. Just curious. Whats your setup and how long.

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont think many people do that. Does this question include the use of a fmu? or everything stock?

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont do it

d16_turbo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
one of my friends has had an FMU and "missing link" on his 2000 civic for about 15,000 miles with no problems, he also has a walbro 255lph fuel pump

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if your going to turbo....

make sure you do it right and have a good tune for it....

theres no reason to buy a whole turbo kit....and then blow the engine because you cheaped out on the most important part.......

just save up and wait for it.....better things come when you have patience

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its 2008. get dsm injectors and chip your ecu.

jason_guy_yeah

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
With the missing link thing...your missing a component for retarding timing and you'll be fighting against the ecu.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know someone who has been running their ls with stock injectors and computer for abnput a year and has not had any problems. my $.02 is that if you are going to do it do it right.

guwakjai010

Dr Tai tai
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ii kno someone who did that wit a fmu.... ripped a rod right thru the block... after 5 monthes

civic92si

Gina my Lady in red
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you go turbo mine as well tune it with DSM injector! that what i did!!! at 6pSI!!!! =D but now imma up my boost. =D. if you live in kali, i got a boy in sac that can street tune your car! my setup is from ebay. its call REV SPEED turbo kit. Turbo is crap but it works!!! and my car is turbo for 9 months.