anyone remember slowep? Car spotted

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill have to agree with daniel on this one, i was there that night. The worst is shes all pissed cause it only ran a high 14 or some s**t. A) i think it was her first time at the track, B) she didnt tell her passenger to get out the car

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:haha: ^ yeah, you know what im sayin?? dumb all across the board. . .

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
dood, she was stupid... what more can i say . . . she was at sac raceway, bunch of us were there... she made ONE SINGLE pass and bolted after that . . . her life must have flashed before her eyes or sum'n . .wierdo
according to the point ur trien to get accross ur talkin behind her back, unless u told her that to her face...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah we told her later she shouldnt have bounced.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pwned lol i didnt know her but i say she is stupid

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
pwned lol i didnt know her but i say she is stupid
but still isnt that rude, callin people stupid? i mean y are people chewin my ass for makin rude remarks...y do i have to be the bad guy?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dark said:
but still isnt that rude, callin people stupid? i mean y are people chewin my ass for makin rude remarks...y do i have to be the bad guy?
because your aberrnt . . .DOY!!!!

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
because your aberrnt . . .DOY!!!!
hahaha good job, ur lucky im on party mode or else i would have cought that a while ago haha...i have to admit...good catch...

slow ep

I Am A Stupid Girl!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope not my old car its still sitten in my lot, i think that guy that did own his name is david and he's from the bay...

how am i stupid? wtf did i do to you? daymn i leve the bore and come back and shiets getting talked? so what if i was mad and left the night at sac speed, i think you would be upset too if your car wasnt running rite. but whatever okiee im stupid now, at least im not the one talking the shiet

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ yes your f**kin dumb... how the f**k do you know if your car was running right or not??? you got mad and left like a little girl . . :moon:

slow ep

I Am A Stupid Girl!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im f**ken dumb.. oh shiet watch out im so scared.. sorry dont care what you say or think. so what if i bitzhed out, im still not the one TALKING s**t behind peoples back. you only talk shiet to make you feel better. boo hoo.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ dood, if your reading everything i say, how is it behind your back?? i dotn know your number, nor do i care to have it or keep in any type of contact with you . .. so it's up here on the boards for ALL OF CC to read. . yeah, doesnt get more than behind your back like that huh??

i dont know what you think about me talkin s**t makes me feel better. . . i could have gone with out sayin a damn thing, but i thought i'd let everyone (including yourself) read my post about what i think about you and your slow ass hatch

slow ep

I Am A Stupid Girl!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kool IM STUPID yep everyone knows.. oh yeah and dont forget i had a SLOW UGLY civic hatch..
aww look at what i did for you i changed my advi name. happy?
by the way nice car.

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's ok, im stupid too =)

This forum is just going down the shitter deeper and deeper as the days go by.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
slow ep said:
kool IM STUPID yep everyone knows.. oh yeah and dont forget i had a SLOW UGLY civic hatch..
dont forget that CF hood you had fit like s**t . .

Lazy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mattmob said:
It's ok, im stupid too =)

This forum is just going down the shitter deeper and deeper as the days go by.
im gonna have to agree with you on that

slow ep

I Am A Stupid Girl!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mattmob: im stupid and dumb i beet you! heh.

SeanJohn1802: my cf hood didnt fit? thats weird i dono what you found wrong with it.. you can talk as much SHIET as you want.. blah blah.. hood didnt fit, it was ugly, it was slow. it was a f**ken car.. i like hondas but my car wasnt a show or go car, it was something to blow money on and have fun with. not my pride and joy. anyways have fun and good luck with your car. have a great day.!

Lazy: i agree also.

leftlaneb*tch

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
slow ep, never got the chance to meet you, but hope you are okay and everything with your car is situated. I hope you find a car club/family which is more welcoming than this one, because it is a damn shame that you had to get disrespected like this here. I am f**king ashamed to be affiliated in any way with CC Norcal.

yoko

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
me too i hate myself im such a loser i can t live with my self.... but yoko im the #1 stunna what a what what?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
slow ep said:
aww look at what i did for you i changed my advi name. happy?
by the way nice car.
well hey, you said it... i was just helping you out.. s**t you said it yourself matter of fact ..

slow ep said:
yeah im the one who blew the engine cause of boost. im stupid huh? hehe
taken from this thread ---->THE LINK <----- . . . . . so dont get mad cuz i'm callin u stupid. . .

:ownded: