Anyone Retrofit integra projectors in civic headlight

PakaEG6

i had an extra pair of civic and integra headlights sittin around and i have been wanting to retrofit projectors into my headlights and was looking at some online but im pretty broke so i figured i could use the ones out of integra headlights. If anyone has any advice or pics they can share i would greatly appreciate it.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Customlightz.com is the way to go if ur broke just throw a cheep hid kit inbit for now

1997EK

1997 Civic DX (EJ6)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've heard that Teg projectors are pretty crappy, especially if you're planning to run HIDs in them.

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've heard that Teg projectors are pretty crappy, especially if you're planning to run HIDs in them.
Agreed. They arent the best. If your going to make the efforts of a retrofit, i would suggest something better since its a lot of work.

PakaEG6

yea i figured the integra ones werent all that great i just had an extra pair laying around and decided to try it. i really want the mini cooper or tsx projectors but id rather spend my money towards my project car.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Correct me if Im wrong, but arent most integra projectors for halogen bulbs. The projectors on them were not made for HID bulbs. They will have a more narrow angle.