anyone riding no inner fender liners?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my right one flew off on the freeway and dented the hell out of my fender in the process ... having trouble sourcing a new one .... wondering if its gonna f**k up the car to ride with it off for a while ... especially if its raining

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no you'll be fine

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ive had mine off for like 2 years......

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let me know if you need one, ill get it from Honda y0!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Isn't it fun when it flys off when driving on the highway.... Its like VOOM and it sounds like you ran over a f**king raccoon or something... Its scary, I know a guy who crashed his car when he lost him, cause the damn thing got caught between his rear tire and the rear suspension having like the same effect of when you put trays under the rear tires and causing him to spin into a damn guard rail.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let me know if you need one, ill get it from Honda y0!
i know those are mad money though .... cause my friend paid $40 for one at the junkyard

and no i have a short ram. .... only thing ive noticed so far is hella water getting into my bumper lenses

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i had both mine off for a year or so. it made my engine bay mad dirty. so i sucked it up and went to the dealership and bought 2 new ones

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can get new ones for around $30
check ouit #5 and #9
https://www.hondapartsdeals.com/honda_parts_list.php?hp_queried_components=0&hp_series_id=1531&hp_series_model=CIVIC&hp_series_year=1997&hp_series_door_ext_grade=3DR+CX&hp_series_transmission=5MT&hp_series_slsareacd=KA&hp_system=H&hp_component=B++50
this is for my 97 hatch. im sure i t cant be too much difference for the other 6 gens.
while you guys are looking at this you think you can tell me which one is passenger side? left or right? cuz it will vary if your in the car, or looking at the front of the car form the outside haha

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you should be fine, but if you run for extended periods of time with this especially in the winter expect those finders to rust out alot quicker.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Running w/o my right front as well. You won't have a problem but the engine bay will get dirtier a hell of a lot quicker.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get them ASAP....dirt and s**t will get in your bay quick.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i drive the car once a week ATM so im not trippin too hard

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that s**t flew off my when i was in the highway...you'll be fine the only thing is that you will hear all the little rocks and dirty...you'll know what im talkin about if u take them off

TokyoCivic

ショーン
5+ Year Member
your good, just your engine bay will get dirty. alot of people take them off, usually for the rims

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My passenger side one is off, and the ONLY thing Ive noticed is the engine bay gets really salty/dirty quick, and when you open the door, where it meets the fender, is CAKED with dirt. Thats all, really. I just run to the car wash every 2-3 days, and hit up inside the fender w/the pressure hose.