Anyone used Uberdata programs?

Interlinker

THe doctor is in...
5+ Year Member
I have been reading how to mod your ecu to optimize performance and I was wondering if anyone has performed this mod sucessfully and how to get the whole kit from pgmfi.org instead of buying the parts seperately. I am going to perform this mod on my D15 first to see how it all works. Just trying to get all the stuff together right now. Any help would be appreciated.

RiceburnerRyan

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am running uberdata right now. i must say that mine runs hella rich. it kills my mileage, but it made my car faster. i need to tune the VAFC and im sure ill be better

olicy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got the kit from moates.net and i'm waitin to put it in, i'm also putin the usb dataloged cable!! waitin to get someone to solder!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Deftrones0817 might be able to help you out here. =)

jdmspivic

Go Ahead Shoot Me b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what is uberdata? is the program to run on your labtop while u tune ut=r car thru the ecu?

Interlinker

THe doctor is in...
5+ Year Member
It's mainly for customizing your fuel/ air ratios and timing tables after you rechip your ecu. I'm pretty sure you can real time data log but it costs more money for the stuff, which I am planning on doing. As for the usage of the program, I haven't d/led yet cause the link is down right now. But when I get a hold of it I am going to start the process.... anyone have the link for the kit moates offers? Heard there was a kit with the program and everything else you need but I didn't see it on the site.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RiceburnerRyan said:
i am running uberdata right now. i must say that mine runs hella rich. it kills my mileage, but it made my car faster. i need to tune the VAFC and im sure ill be better

your running rich because your .bin file isnt what it should be. the vafc isnt helping either.

RiceburnerRyan

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
handlebarsfsr said:
your running rich because your .bin file isnt what it should be. the vafc isnt helping either.

it runs rich too buecause my friend had it and tuned for all motor that was built ... and im juss using it for the time being... i havent tuned it or anything for my motor...

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rune crome pro. it has a better datalogger and it is less glitchy. get a chip riper and you can be set.