Anyone using these???

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty cool to me. not sure how you seperate the two...

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FRODO said:
looks pretty cool to me. not sure how you seperate the two...
yea i took my door panel off the other day and couldn't see how it would come off but i guess there is a way if they are selling it

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those look pretty cool imo, i wouldn't have the slightest clue how to seperate the door panel from the insert though. i never did really pay much attention to that when i last removed my door panel though. if you buy some put up some photos and let us know how the install goes.

turboex17

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it actually be cheaper if you just bought the whole door panel. I got a si door panel for like $50

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turboex17 said:
I think it actually be cheaper if you just bought the whole door panel. I got a si door panel for like $50
where i can't find any?? :what: well cheap that is

turboex17

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It says they come with instructions so it will tell you how to take your old ones off. That's pretty tight how they come in different colors

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turboex17 said:
It says they come with instructions so it will tell you how to take your old ones off. That's pretty tight how they come in different colors
yea i wish the red was a lil better color though, looks wierd, now the yellow looks tight as hell, i'd prob get the reg c/f color

turboex17

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
where i can't find any?? :what: well cheap that is
e bay, just got to be patient they come up every now and then. If not try honda-tech, they always have a bunch of stuff for sale over there.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turboex17 said:
e bay, just got to be patient they come up every now and then. If not try honda-tech, they always have a bunch of stuff for sale over there.
i'm still a trial member there, and it won't let me chat in most forums

turboex17

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
yea i wish the red was a lil better color though, looks wierd, now the yellow looks tight as hell, i'd prob get the reg c/f color
I really like the blue. I wish they made a carbon fiber hood in that color

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turboex17 said:
I really like the blue. I wish they made a carbon fiber hood in that color
they are starting to make the c/f hoods in silver, or so i've seen a few on ebay (but who knows on the quality) who knows maybe they will start w/ the hoods soon

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
buck up and get some ctrs.. of course they wont match the rest of your interior :lol:

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hkt03 said:
buck up and get some ctrs.. of course they wont match the rest of your interior :lol:
thats why i don't want the type-R's same w/ the steering wheel because its black and everything else is dark blue or classy gray so they call it

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you just drill out the plastic weld looking things. Then screw that in. I could be wrong though, haven't taken a door panel off in a while.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
o freaking wow, thats hott. i say go for it.

JDMsta

CC's Assologist
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it looks pretty hot.........as for the fitment and installment, hmmmmmmm i dunno, looks easy

HcOiNvDiAc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just did my door panels red , it was a pain in my ass.....the little plastic pieces you have too cut off and then when you get done you have to put screws back in the holes to keep it on.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually thats pretty neat... i dotn know how well it matches the gray interior but still pretty nice..

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry but I dont like those :what: but if you like em go for it :thumbs up

i'm planning on rewrapping mines on black suede :thumbup: