Anyone watch DEA?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As the title stats, does anyone watch DEA that's on Spike? I just saw my first episode and liking it so far.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I started too, then the wife took the remote, so not anymore, lol.

Last edited:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
atleast saw the one where a black guy was in a white SUV, and they told him to turn it off, but he wouldn't and he darted, but they caught up to him in about 5 minutes, took him into custody, but had others that were held up in a house trying to resist arrest, didn't get to see the stand off of the house damnit.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll let ya know how it ended, I'm watching it right now :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Different episode I guess Tom, but this one they found 30 pounds of weed, 4 guns with an automatic and a kilo of cocaine.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've watched an episode or two. you think its real?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i've watched an episode or two. you think its real?
why would it not be real, that's like asking if we think if the show Cops is real, lol, of course they are real, it's just networks are running outta idea's, so now they start making reality show's about well, life.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh.. just asking, thats all.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why would it not be real, that's like asking if we think if the show Cops is real, lol, of course they are real, it's just networks are running outta idea's, so now they start making reality show's about well, life.
And you didnt think that it was kind of fishy that these DEA agents who are supposedly also going undercover and buying narcotics from these crackheads, are showing their faces all over national television? I know that its pre-recordered, they havent retired yet and now people know what they look like.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The ones undercover have their faces blurred.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As the title stats, does anyone watch DEA that's on Spike? I just saw my first episode and liking it so far.
Hell yeah I watch it. That s**t is based here in Michigan. :lol: The new season starts this week.

EXSpeedAddict

POWERTHIRST!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good show. I watched it for like 4 hours the other day while recovering from the night before.