Anyone with preOBD jumper harness

BoostN_ED7

If anyone has this harness im looking for the instructions i lost, if you have them please post wiring colors and functions for me thats all, thanks in advance for any help
:puppyeyes

also, i already emailed the person i bought it from for the instructions, but would like them asap

BoostN_ED7

got them faster then i though, posted just in case this happens to someone else

PreOBD to OBD1 ECU Conversion Harness Instructions

The following instructions will assist you in completing your installation of your conversion harness.
Additional Parts Needed
Some additional plugs may be required, such as the OBD-1 or OBD-2 distributor plugs and the 4-wire 02 sensor plug.
Other plugs, such as the VTEC solenoid plug, VTEC pressure switch plug and knock sensor plug may be required,
depending on what ECU and engine your are running. It is recommended to use the original OBD-1 plugs for a
cleaner installations. If you are unable to locate the plugs, you may splice directly in the existing plugs.

Wire Color Item Function
Blue P02SHTC 02 Sensor Heater Control (02BLK Wire)
White PH02S 02 Sensor Signal (02 WHT Wire)
Violet VTS VTEC Solenoid Signal
Gray VTM VTEC Pressure Switch Signal
Green IAB Intake Air Bypass Signal
Orange KS Knock Sensor Signal
Red or Pink (2) IGP Power (IAB, 02, BLK Wire)
Black or Brown (3) PG Ground (SCS, VRM, 02 GRN Wire)
Yellow SCS Service Check Signal

Installation Notes
IAB is only used on certain engines and only looked for by certain ECU's (P72) & P13). For all other applications, it
is not required.
SCS is used to check for the sensor codes. A toggle switch can be placed between the YLW wire and the BLK wire, or
directly to a ground source. If you choose this options, keep the YLW wire covered so it does not make contact with
anything that may activate the SCS.
IGP and PG (power and ground) connections are only recommendations and active locations on the ECU.