APC seats?

Fujiwara Tofu

needs soy sauce
5+ Year Member
I am looking into purchasing a new drivers seat for my civic. My stock seat is pretty worn, and I have been looking forward into upgrading anyways. Has anyone used these seats? Are they comfortable? I have not heard anything about these seats either good or bad, and they are really reasonably priced. Sparco and Momo seats are nice and I have sat in a few, but are out of my price range. Any feedback either positive or negative would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D

bklynEG

FTW!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont think that company get any love on here.

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you are correct sir if anyone has APC seats on this site they won't mention it!

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh by the way welcome to cc

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the parts that APC make are not of quality

codyj86

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
apc doesn't stand for American Products Company... it stands for american peice of crap.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should PM Jezek Is Back. He has some 3ARacing Seats. I think they are pretty close to APC, I know they are in the same price range.. He could probably tell ya how they are. Good Luck and welcome!

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
eh, they're safe and some look ok.... except that APC stitching on them.....

i just dont think i could ever live with myself if my car seats had big apc logo's on them....

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Liz said:
You should PM Jezek Is Back. He has some 3ARacing Seats. I think they are pretty close to APC, I know they are in the same price range.. He could probably tell ya how they are. Good Luck and welcome!
yeah, I actually think they might be made by the same company...i ono i don't care lol

I love my seats...the way they feel and look......great deal imo.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
eh, they're safe and some look ok.... except that APC stitching on them.....

i just dont think i could ever live with myself if my car seats had big apc logo's on them....
I feel the same way. I'd feel like I desecrated my car.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek Is Back said:
yeah, I actually think they might be made by the same company...i ono i don't care lol

I love my seats...the way they feel and look......great deal imo.
how much you pick yours up for and where. i was think about gettin new seats after a while and dont feel like spendin 600 bucks per seat.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bmyers4321 said:
how much you pick yours up for and where. i was think about gettin new seats after a while and dont feel like spendin 600 bucks per seat.
300 shipped on eGay.......my boi actually just copped some for around $250 shipped on there too (no name stitched in, either, that bastard :lol: ).....I'll edit with a link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7976832804&category=33701

There are actually a ton on there right now.....it's about $252 shipped.

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
APCrap. Go to a car yard and get some out od a celice or prelude or whatever. RSX if your rich. I was gonna get some with the air bags pooed out, for 550. I would put a littel plastic filler in em.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek Is Back said:
300 shipped on eGay.......my boi actually just copped some for around $250 shipped on there too (no name stitched in, either, that bastard :lol: ).....I'll edit with a link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7976832804&category=33701

There are actually a ton on there right now.....it's about $252 shipped.
thanks man. looks like a really good deal. i have to wait a little on them but i will probly get them off ebay when i comes time.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah dont by APC, their products tend to fall apart

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ebay does indeed have a huge selection of no name seats that would be fine for the dollar.. esp. the recaro knock offs..

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought about getting some ebay knock offs. I am just worried about how well they will hold up over time.