Apex'i Gt Spec Exhaust Manifold Pics

ImportRacerFF

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here are some pics of my new baby (1999-2000 civic Gt spec exhuast manifold).... to bad i can't install her though, I threw a rod in my engine block with 29 miles on the warrenty left. However its been a month and im still dealing with the warrenty company so who knows how long till My ride is back... :(

Not sure why the pictures are blury, i am working on it for next time i take pictures...

pacifico

Banned
ImportRacerFF said:
it can be put onto any d-series and i believe the b16's (its going on my d16y8)
If its is for a d series than it wont fit a b series.

ImportRacerFF

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why not? it's the same manifold, and i believe its the same exact product number (sometimes they sell b-series more expensive even though its the same item, just becaue there is more of a demand).

pacifico

Banned
ImportRacerFF said:
why not? it's the same manifold, and i believe its the same exact product number (sometimes they sell b-series more expensive even though its the same item, just becaue there is more of a demand).
If that was true than you could bolt up an itr header to a d series. Trust me d series wont fit b series. Do your research.

HS-POKEY

My suitcase was vibrating
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
d series .....way differ then b-series head ....its been proven over and over.

AZSprmnn

From AK to AZ to AK to OR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i need one of those and a full exhaust, new cam, orjust ditch the header and get a turbo kit or soemthing for my d16y8 haha.