!*!*!are The Civic Halo/projectors s**t Quality?*?*?

idriveanrsx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am from clubrsx.com and had a few questions for my friend. His sister recently wrecked his car and he needs a new front bumper, right fender and headlgihts.

I used to have the Genisis Black housing Halo/Projectors with HID's on my Type-S and they were complete s**t. They looked bad ass but the projector mecanisim inside broke so we had to take apart the housing to fix that otherwise you couldn't ajust the light. Are there problems with the Civic halo/projectors that our out for the 01+ civic just like their were on the RSX style ones? I also had HID's in mine and because of the crap quality of the cutting of the lense the light output was horrible with and wihtout hid's. Is this a problem on the civics?

I know he wants black housings so i was going to tell him to get some Replica's off ebay or get the halo's. I just want to make sure the halo's don't have problems.

steve8091

Blanned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you answer is going to be completely dependent on the manufacturer of the lights and the build quality on the set you happen to get. If you are concerned with it, just get the black housing lights - nothing can go wrong with them. I've had good luck with Sonar.

Daiki

resU deretsigeR
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't like the halo's. I would say just get the black housing lights.