Are these Good TIRES?

Nicathug

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are the NITTO NT NeoGen ZR 205/40ZR-17 84W BLK Tires good for my 17" wheels, I have never had them so I don't know If I did a good buy.

booze_b

At work CC user
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"good buy"?? U already got them?

Nicathug

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, I know I just ordered them today. There going to arrive next week.

Bongtastic

5+ Year Member
it should be alright tires, just stay away from Kumo...I had many problems with them.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i haven;t heard anything bad about them..:what:

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
me neither. I used to have neo gens on my 16's, good stick. I just didn't like the way they looked. post pics when you get them on. Mine may have been a little wide, cus I never new the exact size that were supposed to go on the rims.

Nicathug

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bongtastic said:
it should be alright tires, just stay away from Kumo...I had many problems with them.
What is your experiance with Khumo tires? Lol I was really close in getting dem too. because they were in a really afordable price.

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bongtastic said:

what problems did you have with them?

cuz you are the only person I have seen who didn't like the tires...What kind did you have?

I have Kumho ecsta 711s and they are pretty nice.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
that VERBAL said:
I have Kumho ecsta 711s and they are pretty nice.
i also have kumho's and have had them on many of my cars in the past without problems :what:

great tires imo

silvertuner98

Banned
i've got neo gens on mine right now and i like them. very sticky. altho last night in first gear from about a 15 roll i woudl punch it and rip them lose and not grab traction til middle of second gear lol. first time it has ever done that. but yea they are very good tires u wont be dissapointed

HP Civic 2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bongtastic said:
I too am wondering your problems with KumHo. For a $37 tire, the 711's I have on my car have FAR exeeded my expectations.

Nicathug

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HP Civic 2 said:
I too am wondering your problems with KumHo. For a $37 tire, the 711's I have on my car have FAR exeeded my expectations.
Where Did you het The Kumho for $37 Dollars???

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got the Kumho Ecsta 712 215/40R17s on my Eclipse. :thumbs up

Much MUCH better than the Goodyear Eagles that car came with. Late brake, stuff it into a corner, get back on the gas and let the V6 torque pull!!! They stick a helluva lot better and appear to be wearing real well.

Red

You Tax Dollars at Work!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bongtastic said:
No offense, but that's a pretty general statement against the brand with no explaination. Also, you've had what.... 6 posts? I bought some Kumos for $35 a tire last year and they've done a fantastic job so far. Tire Rack is where I purchased them.... btw.

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tires are pretty subjective. Different tires for different people. Personally I have Pirellies and I love them. I aven't heard anything bad about nittos

Nicathug

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Red said:
No offense, but that's a pretty general statement against the brand with no explaination. Also, you've had what.... 6 posts? I bought some Kumos for $35 a tire last year and they've done a fantastic job so far. Tire Rack is where I purchased them.... btw.

Can you show me the Exact link where I can get them for$35 because all the Tires I see are $52 and above. So please show me a Link thanKz!!!

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think they should be good. I didn't think they had good thread life though.

New2528

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a set on my car. Size 205/40r16. pretty good tire for the price. I have about 8k miles on it and still have very good tread wear and grip.