looks like polished si's to me....

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm honestly surprised how many people don't know what Si's look like...

Don't OEM wheels have some sort of stamp on the inside that mark them as genuine Honda?

Finnish~Racer

The ONLY Finnish-Canadian
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh lord.....this is just what we need....people who triple guess themselves.
hahah popcorn time.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm honestly surprised how many people don't know what Si's look like...

Don't OEM wheels have some sort of stamp on the inside that mark them as genuine Honda?
oh lord.....this is just what we need....people who triple guess themselves.
hahah popcorn time.
haha love it. make sure you know what you are talking about before you call someone out ;)
you owned yourself, congrats, lol
like, yeah it mightttt have been in her best interest to do a bit more reasearch into that set, but cummon man... girl went on a hunch. when haven't we all....

lol guys. she was just looking at a for sale ad on craigslist. i doubt she climbed through the computer and checked out the rims. stop flaming and relax. f**ken hell guys... its already been answered, yes there is a honda stamp on the inner side of the wheel to proove the authenticity of the rims, greeat now everyone just cut it out. reeaally man wow.

..sorry bout the rant, but im soo sick of the flaming on this forum... if you have constructive things to add to a conversation by all means go ahead but wtf is with all the s**t talking.... like you guys haven't made mistakes..

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its already been answered, yes there is a honda stamp on the inner side of the wheel to proove the authenticity of the rims,
Very Nice!.
looks like this!

And yes, 99-00 Si Replica wheels have been around for a few years now!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
like, yeah it mightttt have been in her best interest to do a bit more reasearch into that set, but cummon man... girl went on a hunch. when haven't we all....

lol guys. she was just looking at a for sale ad on craigslist. i doubt she climbed through the computer and checked out the rims. stop flaming and relax. f**ken hell guys... its already been answered, yes there is a honda stamp on the inner side of the wheel to proove the authenticity of the rims, greeat now everyone just cut it out. reeaally man wow.

..sorry bout the rant, but im soo sick of the flaming on this forum... if you have constructive things to add to a conversation by all means go ahead but wtf is with all the s**t talking.... like you guys haven't made mistakes..
Welcome to the internet. Deal with it. Stop crying. I'm sorry but it needs to be said. Stop taking the internet so seriously.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the internet. Deal with it. Stop crying. I'm sorry but it needs to be said. Stop taking the internet so seriously.
lmfao buddy who's crying. i'm clearly stating that there was absoluely no point of your useless comments.
that is all. if u go to op's question she didn't exactly ask for people to make a big deal of this shyt. just an opinion. but i guess that is too much to ask eh.. arrite well im not gunna post up on this thread, i'm done here, i prooved my point. flame aaaallll you want =)

JDM_BTCH

.Eat.Sleep.JDM.
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to make a thread that would cause so much uproar. I just REALLY REALLY didn't believe these were Si rims and wanted some other opinions to see if it was obvious that they weren't only because I could have sworn Si rims were 5 spoke. If I had known it would have turned into people arguing I wouldn't have asked.

Here is the ad in question, there is one other picture of the rims on there in case anyone wants to see. I appreciate those who didn't make a big deal of it and stuck up for me since it was just an honest question. Thank you everyone!

http://maine.craigslist.org/pts/1738683563.html

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I bet they're real.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They look real to me.

forcdincivic

Needs More Snail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HAHAHA @ craigslist post "My other ad got flagged by an idiot who didnt think these were real Si wheels" lmfao

305ej6

5+ Year Member
Called him out cuz they look fake to me. I always thought si rims were 5 spoke and ya no honda emblem in the middle. Anyway he threw a huge stink on craigslist whining cuz i called him out. I just wanted to verify that im right haha.
OEM si rims are 7 spoke, they looked like polished Si's to me . just check the stamp behind the rim. good luck

JDM_BTCH

.Eat.Sleep.JDM.
M not buying them, apparently i already have si rims on my car n didnt even know it haha. I just saw them n thought he was trying to rip someone off so wanted tosee what u guys thought.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
M not buying them, apparently i already have si rims on my car n didnt even know it haha. I just saw them n thought he was trying to rip someone off so wanted tosee what u guys thought.
:smackself :lol: