Are these real 99-00 Si rims?

JDM_BTCH

.Eat.Sleep.JDM.
Because when I bought the car, it had steelies on it. I just recently bought rims that came off a 03 ex but if u guys say these r si rims, theyre the exact same rims i jist recently bought. I know this post is making me sound dumb.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
There actually is a company out there who makes replica Si wheels.

No its not at all. The 6th gen Si wheels are the same as the wheels on 01-03 EX. Dont worry baby, just PM me nudes to post up in VIP and we will all forgive you :D

JDM_BTCH

.Eat.Sleep.JDM.
There actually is a company out there who makes replica Si wheels.

No its not at all. The 6th gen Si wheels are the same as the wheels on 01-03 EX. Dont worry baby, just PM me nudes to post up in VIP and we will all forgive you :D
Sorry but ur forgiveness is required sweetheart. No need to be a f**kin pig. Im not trying to win an online popularity contest haha.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmfao buddy who's crying. i'm clearly stating that there was absoluely no point of your useless comments.
that is all. if u go to op's question she didn't exactly ask for people to make a big deal of this shyt. just an opinion. but i guess that is too much to ask eh.. arrite well im not gunna post up on this thread, i'm done here, i prooved my point. flame aaaallll you want =)
It's called a public OPEN forum. Opinions are a given. If you don't like opposite opinions, I suggest not logging on, because it is impossible to have everything EXACTLY how you want it.