are you f**king serious?!

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
inequality my ass...
1. if i want help with school through special "funding"... im looking for a hand out..
if a non-white student needs help... thats normal due to the unfair nature of our society

2. if a white person robs someone... he is a degenerate criminal
if a black person does the same.. he is reaching out for help with his life struggle

3. if i rack up a stack of hospital bills.. i WILL pay EVERY cent..
if an ILLEGAL BORDER JUMPER does the same.. he will not pay a DIME

4. when a black politician disagrees with a white one.. he is standing up for the little people..
when the roles are reversed... the white politician is noted as a racist..

5. repeal EVERY law based on race... quotas.. hate crimes.. all that BULLSHIT.. because ALL that does is further segregate people..
1. it has been statistically proven that both federal and state aid are disproportionately distributed between predominantly white or minority neighborhoods. yeah taxes have a part to do with it, but federal or state funding to inner city school or predominantly minority schools is horrible to say the least. and most 'minority' aid money come from private organizations whose contributing members are minority and they are allowed to do whatever they want with their money.

2. if a black person robs someone, people dont assume he is strugglin (what planet do you live on) typically he is used as an example to further propagate the stigma of black people as violent and to be afraid of.

3. you may pay your hospital bills, but most bankruptcy filings originate from health related expenses,meaning theres a ton of people out there not paying their bills as you are. and the immigration issue is a whole nother story but me and you have been through that a million times already.

5. black politicians are not always seen in a good light. a lot of people including myself see al sharpton as an abuser of the race card for political and monetary gain.

6. so if you repeal all these laws....then how do you address the problem? just hope that it goes away. i understand that not all race labeled crimes are as such....but to ignore those that are is just naive.

there are exceptions to every rule....but they are nothing more than....exceptions not the rule.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what happend to #4

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6. so if you repeal all these laws....then how do you address the problem? just hope that it goes away. i understand that not all race labeled crimes are as such....but to ignore those that are is just naive.

there are exceptions to every rule....but they are nothing more than....exceptions not the rule.
when you make a law that says...
If there is an assault of a white on white, but then there is an assault of an identical nature between a white man and a black man, and the penalty for one is disproportionate to the other it further tells society that races are different.. and thus treating people of different races the same is WRONG.. it further states that races are different and thus have different rules...

when you make a law that says....
you the owner of a business is FORCED to hire someone of non-white ethnicity, you reinforce the thought that races are NOT equal.. you further support the notion that whites are superior and thus require certain limitations to keep a "level playing field"...

you could go on for days... LAWS that segregate..... do exactly that.. segregate.. dont know whats so hard to understand..

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol I hate them

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you make a law that says...
If there is an assault of a white on white, but then there is an assault of an identical nature between a white man and a black man, and the penalty for one is disproportionate to the other it further tells society that races are different.. and thus treating people of different races the same is WRONG.. it further states that races are different and thus have different rules...

when you make a law that says....
you the owner of a business is FORCED to hire someone of non-white ethnicity, you reinforce the thought that races are NOT equal.. you further support the notion that whites are superior and thus require certain limitations to keep a "level playing field"...

you could go on for days... LAWS that segregate..... do exactly that.. segregate.. dont know whats so hard to understand..
there are no such laws that say what you claim above. laws are written not to be followed to the T but they have variables that one must take into account depending on the situation. if we followed laws to the T, we would have a shitload of problems. that is why we have courts to interpret them on a case by case basis. racial quotas are illegal, and no law says if a white person attacks a black person, its automatically a hate crime.

anthony, i expect more from you than taking an extreme representation of something just to prove your point. :???:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there are no such laws that say what you claim above. laws are written not to be followed to the T but they have variables that one must take into account depending on the situation. if we followed laws to the T, we would have a shitload of problems. that is why we have courts to interpret them on a case by case basis. racial quotas are illegal, and no law says if a white person attacks a black person, its automatically a hate crime.

anthony, i expect more from you than taking an extreme representation of something just to prove your point. :???:
there is no law that says that if a white attacks a black its automatically a hate crime.. ok sure ill take that.. but if a black person beats up a white person while yelling racial comments... he will be charged with assault... if a white person does the same he will be charged with assault AND hate crimes.. i have a friend who has been at the mercy of hate crime legislation, AND HE DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING THE DAY HE GOT IN THE FIGHT THAT GOT HIM IN TROUBLE.. but because he looked a certain way and had certain tattoos.. was charged with hate and bias crimes, it was pleaded down in court.. BUT he is on a "list" for the rest of his life... that roaming group of black kids yelling "this is a black world" attacked and HOSPITALIZED someone... and the police say "we are not ready to call it a hate crime", in WHAT f**king WORLD is that NOT a hate crime? like i said.. me and a bunch of white guys jump a black family yelling "this is a white world" and al sharpton will be calling for me to spend the next 200 years in prison.. and i WILL be charged with a hate crime.. do you really fail to see the double standard there?

as far as government "laws" for quotas.. they dont need them.. they already have businesses operating in such fear that they will hire accordingly.. out of fear of a discrimination lawsuit.. MOST large businesses hire based on having a very "diverse" assortment of employees.. BUT back to things the government HAS done.. is they HAVE offered opportunities that were RESTRICTED to minorities (or in some cases women)... this is not only RACIST but SEXIST... and again if a "white" group did the same people would freak the f**k out.. thinking there is not a racial bias AGAINST whites is just kidding yourself..

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if a black person beats up a white person while yelling racial comments... he will be charged with assault... if a white person does the same he will be charged with assault AND hate crimes.
^ smh.......

i know people from black, white and latino backgrounds that have been arrested and charged with assault and hate crimes from being in similar situations..... your comment is invalid.

its not my style to comment in threads with such delicate subjects, but i've noticed that you seem to get overly opinionated in threads regarding politics or race. I have no conclusion to jump to... its just something that i've observed....

I usually stray from posting in threads where you get like this to avoid any kind of unnecessary head-butting and PM s**t fits..

this thread is tired..... and has somewhat strayed from the original story posted. can one of you lounge mods close it plz.... been too nasty in here for too long.

thx, - X

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ smh.......

i know people from black, white and latino backgrounds that have been arrested and charged with assault and hate crimes from being in similar situations..... your comment is invalid.

its not my style to comment in threads with such delicate subjects, but i've noticed that you seem to get overly opinionated in threads regarding politics or race. I have no conclusion to jump to... its just something that i've observed....

I usually stray from posting in threads where you get like this to avoid any kind of unnecessary head-butting and PM s**t fits..

this thread is tired..... and has somewhat strayed from the original story posted. can one of you lounge mods close it plz.... been too nasty in here for too long.

thx, - X

you have every right to voice your opinion and you will see no PMs from me on the matter.. i am not personally attacking you or anyone else.. i am simply calling it as i see it.. the feeling of a society that has racial prejudges against oneself is exactly that a feeling.. and your feeling is no more justified than mine.. we are have equal say and opinion.. agree or disagree... i gave you a SPECIFIC example.. the white family that was attacked by a large group of non-whites, who attacked them while screaming "this is a black world"... the police FLAT OUT SAY "we are not ready to call this a hate crime..." WTF are you waiting for?AGAIN ill say it slowly.. THAT s**t happens and "hate crime" is off the board within a matter of seconds.. where was the public outcry.. where was the southern poverty law center... where was the cry for justice... there wasnt any.. it was swept under the rug... no one cares.. if whites did the same you and i BOTH know that there is NO question it would be labeled a hate crime.. Look at Sotomayor someone who holds a position on the HIGHEST Judicial body in our nation.. a position that should be filled with the most neutral fair people in the nation.. not only has she made at least one PUBLIC CONFIRMED statement regarding race (“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion [as a judge] than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.”) she softens it by adding the life aspect of it... but at the core it is a statement that is race in nature... not only that.. but she is a member of "la raza" an extremely large "pro-latino groups".. browse their website.. you will find banners like this..

want to promote the well being of Latino children? no problem.. but don't flip out when someone makes a statement about the children of the white race.. again man.. the PROBLEM is the GROSS double standard.. its not that i have a problem with other races.. i simply have a problem with lame double standards..

Last edited: