JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the jhp ones are depo? thought they were esuse :???:

anyways, those are hot. i wanna ditch my pos $25 walmart ones and get some yellow ones

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i stopped thinkin about fogs and now you made me want a pair.. looks sick man :thumbs up

Jibber

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how did u get the fogs to just come on without the even turning on the parking lights?? if it's wiring then do you know if there is a way to do that for raybrig fogs also? thanks.

ps. the fogs look real nice..gj :thumbs up

vsmsedan

nooblet
5+ Year Member
looking DAMN good sir. i love how the fog bezels are colormatched and blends in nicely with the whole exterior of the car.

are you shooting in auto white balance? the pictures look really yellow; im not sure if it was the lighting or how the camera was set up. i assume you're using a DLSR cause there's no way in hell a point and shoot can make pictures come out that nicely ;)

Jibber said:
how did u get the fogs to just come on without the even turning on the parking lights?? if it's wiring then do you know if there is a way to do that for raybrig fogs also? thanks.

ps. the fogs look real nice..gj :thumbs up
depo fogs don't need the headlight on for the fogs to turn on.

oem raybrigs need a modification to the wiring harness for it to turn on without needing the headlights on. i did it on mine and it works without a hitch. pm me if you want the instructions.

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DjTripp said:
did you install yourself? Does it take a long time?
ya i installed them myself, takes an hour or two, depends on how quick it takes you to get over the fact that ur about to cut a hole in ur bumper with an exacto :lol:

bigpatskize said:
man ounce again you rock so hard for the sedan class A++++ >`
thx man

hkt03 said:
i stopped thinkin about fogs and now you made me want a pair.. looks sick man :thumbs up
glad i could help >`

vsmsedan said:
looking DAMN good sir. i love how the fog bezels are colormatched and blends in nicely with the whole exterior of the car.

are you shooting in auto white balance? the pictures look really yellow; im not sure if it was the lighting or how the camera was set up. i assume you're using a DLSR cause there's no way in hell a point and shoot can make pictures come out that nicely ;)

depo fogs don't need the headlight on for the fogs to turn on.

oem raybrigs need a modification to the wiring harness for it to turn on without needing the headlights on. i did it on mine and it works without a hitch. pm me if you want the instructions.
ya i had the original gunmetal ones on first but i didn't like it as much as the black ones so i switched it out... im shooting in auto wb, but the place i was shootin at was kinda yellow lit anyways :lol: and actually im using a Nikon CoolPix 8400 ;) savin up now and getting a D50 :mrgreen:

vsmsedan

nooblet
5+ Year Member
Machinehead115 said:
ya i had the original gunmetal ones on first but i didn't like it as much as the black ones so i switched it out... im shooting in auto wb, but the place i was shootin at was kinda yellow lit anyways :lol: and actually im using a Nikon CoolPix 8400 ;) savin up now and getting a D50 :mrgreen:
sweet! im playing with a D50 right now, and i'm quite satisfied with it. i'm still starting out with it and it takes great pictures right off the bat.

i notice you got thin side moldings as well; if i knew that you were in the market for one i would've sold you a set for a lot cheaper. maybe blackhope121 can take note of this and pm me when he decides on getting a set himself. ;)

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vsmsedan said:
sweet! im playing with a D50 right now, and i'm quite satisfied with it. i'm still starting out with it and it takes great pictures right off the bat.

i notice you got thin side moldings as well; if i knew that you were in the market for one i would've sold you a set for a lot cheaper. maybe blackhope121 can take note of this and pm me when he decides on getting a set himself. ;)
ya i can't wait to get a D50 :banana: hey you wouldn't happen to have a set of side skirts, or the driver side one, would you?

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like ur 4door, looks very nice id roll with ya :P

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
fogs look great. the improvements just keep coming.

vsmsedan

nooblet
5+ Year Member
Machinehead115 said:
ya i can't wait to get a D50 :banana: hey you wouldn't happen to have a set of side skirts, or the driver side one, would you?
nah, and sedan sideskirts are pretty hard to find too. best bet would *maybe* change out to a set of coupe/hatch sideskirts. they're exactly the same size, it's just that the rear part flares out a bit more than sedan skirts.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK... I want ur rims.... no wait f**k it... Just give me the whole car :D I am really growing on sedans and now wish I had one. Looks good, keep it up

BrakeLights

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love your car! and it just keep getting better and better! you def just sold me on getting fogs, and thin side moldings all in those pics! awesome car man :thumbs up

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
fogs look great. the improvements just keep coming.
thx dennis, i try :D

vsmsedan said:
nah, and sedan sideskirts are pretty hard to find too. best bet would *maybe* change out to a set of coupe/hatch sideskirts. they're exactly the same size, it's just that the rear part flares out a bit more than sedan skirts.
alright thx man

SphynxJDM96 said:
OK... I want ur rims.... no wait f**k it... Just give me the whole car :D I am really growing on sedans and now wish I had one. Looks good, keep it up
hehe thank you

BrakeLights said:
i love your car! and it just keep getting better and better! you def just sold me on getting fogs, and thin side moldings all in those pics! awesome car man :thumbs up
thx, and ur welcome ;)

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think ive used every positive word to describe your car already :D

before you get your cam, paint the lip ;)

your car rocks

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
I think ive used every positive word to describe your car already :D

before you get your cam, paint the lip ;)

your car rocks
u read my mind ;)