ASR Sway Bar

TaNk00VsM

5+ Year Member
Question 1
ok i have a asr sway bar i just installed about 3 weeks ago. what i was wondering is the sway bar has 2 holes one on top of the other. now what im wondering is which hole on the sway bar top or bottom is makes it stiffer then the other.

question 2
my lcas read S M H which im amusing is soft med and hard. now M has 2 holes one on top of the other so does one make it more stiffer or it dosent matter

ive already goggled both questions and found nothing. so its not like i haven't searched.
heres a picture of my setup any comments are welcome.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm assuming the different holes on the LCA / Sway bar are for tuning purposes and / or different brand sway bars that may not line up to the same holes as other sway bars.

I always thought end links should be installed so they are perpendicular to the sway bar and to the LCA.

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
first of all nice set up. If i were you i would call asr tomorrow im sure they will be able to help you with specifics

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Putting it in the lower hole *on the swaybar* will increase the preload and make it more stiffer.

TaNk00VsM

5+ Year Member
yeah but they aint on the car anymore i have function and form type 1s now...and the LCAS and made my Function7