bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Army says 12 dead, 31 injured at Fort Hood

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33678801/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

A U.S. soldier opened fire Thursday at Fort Hood, Texas, killing at least 11 people and wounding 31 others, military officials said. The gunman was shot to death, and two other soldiers were in custody.

Lt. Gen. Robert W. Cone, commanding general of the Army’s III Corps, who briefed President Barack Obama on the shootings, said the gunman used two handguns.

NBC News’ Pete Williams reported that a U.S. official identified the gunman as Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan, who was 39 or 40. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson, R-Texas, said military officials told her that the gunman was about to be deployed to Iraq and was “upset about it.” The Associated Press reported that Hasan was a mental health professional.

it's just about on all the news channels right now!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's ALL they've been playing on the local channels here... It's a sad day for friends and family =(

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very sad day.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
"upset about going to iraq"?
Why would u signed up to the arm forces in the first place............?
f**ked up people man.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's nice to know that the gunman was a mental health professional.

JuiceBoxHero

ASE Certified Chef
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ft. Hood isn't very far from where I live. Apparently because of the shootings a few schools where put on lockdown in Temple and Belton.

It's on almost every local channel and every News channel.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
It's on almost every local channel and every News channel.

it's on every channel, every radio station, and every news site.
This thing is much bigger than your local news.

Hopefully some more information comes out about this.
He was just promoted to major this year, and part of the promotion is thorough background checks and psych evaluations.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Flag ceremonies have had a different meaning as of late for me :\

brick

I read the ass was dead. Crazy. My heart goes out for the families.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I read the ass was dead. Crazy. My heart goes out for the families.
they lied to you

(CNN) -- A solider suspected of fatally shooting 12 and wounding 31 at Fort Hood in Texas on Thursday is not dead as previously reported by the military, the base's commander said Thursday evening.

burn, b***h..... burn

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Yup, the f**ker is still alive. Hospital f**ked up
I'd say they f**ked up..... you dont revive the cancer, and that's all that motherfucker is

I'm sure trained doctors could give him an incredibly painful death....

Indy_Civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he should have been a man about it and kill some terrorists. I won't even comment on his name and background...

My prayers go out to the victims families and the whole fort for their loss.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Maybe he was FROM the other side of the world and wanted to come to the states to live a freeful life? But the thought of knowing that he's going back made his ass snap? Seems logical to me... Anyways, more information for those of you that don't want to read onto any other sites...

No solid background information was found on him... The place that he shot people up was in some sort of office type building where (soldiers had to go sign papers? I don't know the name of this)... This is where he went COD on everyone and tried to get HS after HS.

Now, on another note... All these things that's been happening, looking at all the suspects and such, they're mostly all... NOT American, coincidence?

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the guy was born in america actually.... he was from virginia and worked at walter reed medical center for quite some time.

www.wjz.com said:
On a form filled out by those seeking spouses through a program at the mosque, Kahn says Hasan listed his birthplace as Arlington, Va., but his nationality as Palestinian. Khan says he doesn't know why because Hasan wasn't born in Palestine.

The Virginia-born soldier was single with no children. He graduated from Virginia Tech University, where he was a member of the ROTC and earned a bachelor's degree in biochemistry in 1997.

For six years before reporting for duty at Fort Hood in July, Hasan worked at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center pursuing a career in psychiatry, as an intern, a resident and, last year, a fellow in disaster and preventive psychiatry. The 39-year-old Army major received his medical degree from the military's Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Md., in 2001.

But his record wasn't sterling. At Walter Reed, he received a poor performance evaluation, according to an official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case publicly. And while he was an intern, Hasan had some "difficulties" that required counseling and extra supervision, said Dr. Thomas Grieger, who was the training director at the time.
I hope his ass does become concious again so they beat the snot out of him then hook him to a f**king electric chair! afterwards leave his freaking body outside to be pecked apart by the vultures, a piece of s**t deserves to die like a piece of s**t.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea but he's not of American decent.. or is he?

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not sure of his family ansestry but he was atleast born in america that much i know. or atleast, that much I have read about him, who knows whats true though.... it is the internet after all lol.