Attack on Ft. Hood

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama said Friday the entire nation is grieving for those slain at Fort Hood, and he urged people not to jump to conclusions while law enforcement officers investigate the shootings.

Obama met Friday morning with FBI Director Robert Mueller and other federal leaders to get an update on what they've learned. Thirteen people were killed and 30 others injured in the shooting rampage at the Texas Army post on Thursday. The suspected shooter is an Army psychiatrist; his motive remains unclear.

"We don't know all the answers yet. And I would caution against jumping to conclusions until we have all the facts," Obama said in a Rose Garden statement otherwise devoted to the economy.

"What we do know is that there are families, friends and an entire nation grieving right now for the valiant men and women who came under attack yesterday," the president said.
go... freaking...figure.... the muslim defending the muslim...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How do you know that guy is Muslim?

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How do you know that guy is Muslim?
from this

A Maryland imam at the mosque attended by Hasan says the Army psychiatrist never seemed to be an extremist.

Imam Faizul Khan says he knew Hasan for more than 10 years. They first met at the Muslim Community Center in Silver Spring.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
OOOOOohh I see.

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that and the fact that he "reportedly" yelled "allahu akbar" right before he started shooting people... idk if that parts true or not though. it might just be internet hype/drama/rumor

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say f**k them all and send them over there. Its just a matter of time before they all go apeshit.

The "internment camps" never hurt the japanese after pearl harbor did they? ;)

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say f**k them all and send them over there. Its just a matter of time before they all go apeshit.

The "internment camps" never hurt the japanese after pearl harbor did they? ;)
wtf are you attempting to say? send who over where?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A Maryland imam at the mosque attended by Hasan says the Army psychiatrist never seemed to be an extremist.

Imam Faizul Khan says he knew Hasan for more than 10 years. They first met at the Muslim Community Center in Silver Spring.

that and the fact that he "reportedly" yelled "allahu akbar" right before he started shooting people... idk if that parts true or not though. it might just be internet hype/drama/rumor
muslims maybe?

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so you want to send muslims out of the country because of their religious beliefs? i'm just trying to understand what your getting at here thats all...

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All I'm going to say is this is the era of the Pussy Ass Motherfucker. These b***h-made pieces of s**t like to shoot people and then take themselves out. If you feel that f**king bad, just off yourself and no one will miss your b***h ass.

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets see what happens I guess.

Once he is all healed up Obama will apologize for offending the religion of peace. He will then have the woman who shot him fired for being racist.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Obama's a f**king joke. The only reason he was elected is because he's black, no one paid attention to his plans and what he wants to do. He's going to seriously f**k things up, starting with that health care bullshit. Lets give everyone BUT the people that actually GO to work from 8-5 monday through friday have THEM pay up the ass so everyone else can get state aid. f**k obama and f**k muslims.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
does anyone know why he did it? the news about an hour ago said they still dont find a motive. but i guess being made fun of could be it :what:

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does anyone know why he did it? the news about an hour ago said they still dont find a motive. but i guess being made fun of could be it :what:
Well he yelled "ALLAH SNACKBAR" before he started shooting so I would have to assume he's a crazy muslim.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did he wear a towel around his head?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow, words cannot explain...

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just watched the Memorial Service; Broke my Heart man,

I have 2 of my Best friends enlisted and one of them was there on FT Hood, i was cryin, callin their parent's and everyone i could when i heard about the shooting.

Word's dont express how much pain their family is going thru. I've been there and u Loose all sense of wanting to live.