Attempted a wire tuck job =) *Updated*

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not talking bout the orange coolant. im saying when its like that, it means parts of his cooling system are rusted (too much water not enough coolant) and you arent suposed to use orange coolant on a motor that uses green.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have to say that i dont know much about the topic so i just drained and replaced it

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup orange is bad if its suppose to be green... i know when i got my coupe it was brownish and was chunky..yea chunky...led to overheating so i flushed it out and now i keep it lime green then n e thing

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you arent supposed to MIX the two.. I've ran the orange for a long time.. :what: maybe it'll bite me in the ass one day, who knows ;)

The tuck looks Gellin' :thumbs up

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That random red wire pisses me off haha

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wished i lived close enough to someone who did this to show me how to :(

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks a lot better.....that red and white awire runnign along the firewall and down toard the drivers side headlighy and intake area!t disturbs me. THere is also a few hoses that you can eliminate around you throttle body and intake area! replace the hose that goes from the valve cover to the inakte with a valve cover filter.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wire tucking looks hard. is there a how to on tucking/hiding wires?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Alright. The red wire running low behind by the fire wall is the power wire for my foglights and the white wire running down on the right side (in the pic) is for the foglights as well. They're so short, I can't run them anywhere else. I wanna get oem style foglights so those will be gone soon.

hector said:
wire tucking looks hard. is there a how to on tucking/hiding wires?
It's basically taking this off of brackets and such and tucking them down into the engine bay. Also removing brackets and unnecessary things, etc. It's not hard at all. Just time consuming.