audio console, arm rest and W7 wooters

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got them in today, had the w7 a little bit now... got a amp off ebay and it dont work so im trying to get my money back
running off a older 250d series, which is too weak for it

pics suck, rushed and the flash makes it look dulls its all black... need to get lil piece for guages and eventually 2 more to fit in there
thats just oil pressure now
it was hanging under my window controls with a lil guage holder but i would always bump it with my knee

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yea the cig lighter hole is open, i have no cig slot in my car for some reason... so i was thinking a big red button haah like i can blow up the world
need something funky to put in this whole....

b16pwrdeg6

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks really good. I just put the same mods (audio console, armrest) in my EJ1. I really like them, plus I got em for $40, so I definately couldn't argue with the price.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool. I almost bought myself a center console, but have no reason really, so didn't. How was yoru gauge cluster needles done?

HiGH_CiTY

Lock It Up!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i need one of those audio consoles . . . and a W7
looks good man

keebs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOOKS GEWD!!!!!!!!!! nice price to0o
*thumbs UP*

AI-Hatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where did u get ur center armrest from. I've been looking for one for a while but the only ones that i've found are in black and i need a blue one.

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ebay search, the guy is pokmon, hes got rave reviews on ht and a killer ebay score
2000 something
good guy and will hook it up on pricing though his shipping is kinda pricey

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daymn a W7?!?!?! your insane that s**t is GONNA POUND in your little hatch :thumbup:

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i couldnt pass up on the deal, 240 plus my old greddy TT to my boy lou, shippped free via his ups account...
with the w7 never used and jl box.. way worth it