Auto Daily Driver

GurglingFeces

5+ Year Member
Tell me if my future plans for my Auto DD is what people consider noob ricer or a "fake" First of all I'm not touching the engine. I'm leaving everything Stock. And my future plans are ..
- Black Rota Black Slipstream
- Either CTR Or Mugen Lip
- JDM EK '99-'00 Civic Front Bumper
- Password:JDM EK '99-'00 Civic Fog Lights (Clear)
- JDM EK '99-'00 CTR Grill
- Tint Windows
- Lower It
- Sound Sytem

I got a 99 Civic Ex Coupe btw.

http://img207.imageshack.us/i/my1999hondacivicexcoupe.jpg/

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey man, you can post this thread in the member rides area if you want to show your newly acquired ride... as for the mods, its your car, do what u want man!

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well it depends, r u ever gonna want a manual cause if u do, id start saving for it, cause u will get tired of going slow as %$#@. so yea, it'd be pretty retarded to spend all that money on the looks of ur car, especially cause ur trying to make it look fast, if u where replacing seats or head lights, that's 1 thing. so it would be a JDM looking Ricer

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds alright..
i wouldnt get rotas and i would get the yellow fogs, but thats just me..

welcome

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the plans looks good to me but don't do it to impress people it's your car man do whatever you like if somebody tells you a negative comments about your car tell them to f**k off it's your car not theirs just my :twocents: opinion

hatchet

5+ Year Member
at the very least upgrade your intake and free flow exhaust not for performance but a honda that breathes gets the best gas mileage by far. my civiic hatch gets about 46 on the hwy. well worth touching my engine in my opinion and it doesnt have to be loud or anything they make quiet mufflers that are still free flow and work great

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why would you want a "JDM" front bumper when your's is the same and painted already? :what:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ i didnt even notice that...
maybe he got in a wreck with a pedobear

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
JDM or USDM, the front bumper is exactly the same thing.

Stick with the clear lights and get yellow bulbs. Best of both worlds.

Doesn't sound bad though.

90hatchSiR

HoldOnNotDoneAccelerating
5+ Year Member
hell yeah dude nothing wrong w. a decent looking Auto DD something to just beat around in traffic sucks in a manual. and one day you can convert it if you ever want to a manual. do you have a project car?

xmastertiger

5+ Year Member
thats exactly what i want to do to my hatch (jdm everything). im gonna put red electrical tape around the rotas and try to paint my car black, that's the only thing thats going to cost me a lot. So your going for the showy type of car??? at least put an intake and a exhaust...

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
civic is a slow car either auto or manual...go for the look and save gas. but it probably looks & sound better with manual imo. i would laugh my ass off when i see mods car with auto trans. nice color to start off with (i have silver and i hate it. looking for white one right now). definitely, low it and/or get si rims or something (u'll get bored really fast with Rota Black Slipstream). I would get rid of stock exhaust first.

JosephColy

5+ Year Member
civic is a slow car either auto or manual...go for the look and save gas. but it probably looks & sound better with manual imo. i would laugh my ass off when i see mods car with auto trans. nice color to start off with (i have silver and i hate it. looking for white one right now). definitely, low it and/or get si rims or something (u'll get bored really fast with Rota Black Slipstream). I would get rid of stock exhaust first.
so you're telling me that the honda tuning EG hatchback with the J35 auto is slow? i'd love to see what you drive then.