1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

automatic to 5 speed conversion help

Discussion in 'Tech Archive (No Posting)' started by spidey, Mar 14, 2008.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. spidey

spidey spidey 5+ Year Member

I have a 1993 hatch with a D15b7/ automatic trans that gave up the ghost at 239,000 last year. Since my gas guzzling truck is killing me, I've decided to turn my hatch into a 5 speed and put the car back on the road. I am (due to money restrictions and the fact that all my externals had less than 5000 miles on them before the engine blew) putting another D15b7 back in. Has anyone ever done a auto to 5 speed conversion?? HELP!!:???:

2. enycesam

enycesam New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

3. spidey

spidey spidey 5+ Year Member

Thanks for the link!! Gonna be a lot of work but worth it!!