AZ peeps (just moved here)

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guyz I just moved here to AZ I'm in Avondale and I bought a 98 Civic Lx and got couple questions.
1. Any good shops that can do a CR-Vtec conversion
2. Any good junkyards to check for a B20 block

Thanks Zach

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Koda
Also do you know of any Drag strips I can check out

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup its about hour and a half drive for us,

and welcome to az

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Buddy of mine that has an Si said that VERSUS does swaps too! I never knew that!

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're close to me. I live in goodyear.

Firebird is quite a drive. Wednesday night at speedworld is good, not terribly busy, so you can get some good runs in without having to wait in the staging lanes forever.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the club...post some pics of ur car..

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wOOt!!!!! I just moved here too. Firebird is only two exits from my house. I live right near south mountain and I can see firebird when I was walking the mountain.

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spencey said:
wOOt!!!!! I just moved here too. Firebird is only two exits from my house. I live right near south mountain and I can see firebird when I was walking the mountain.
where do you live... I can see Firebird from ym balcony

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy crap puff, can I hang at your place b4 the next SCO? LOL! I was just chilling at AZ MILLS b4 the last one and it was so f**kin borin! Also, my buddy just found a guy that can get us B series swaps for $500-$600 without ECU and mounts. Only problem is tryin to find an ECU.

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Redbone said:
Holy crap puff, can I hang at your place b4 the next SCO? LOL! I was just chilling at AZ MILLS b4 the last one and it was so f**kin borin! Also, my buddy just found a guy that can get us B series swaps for $500-$600 without ECU and mounts. Only problem is tryin to find an ECU.
haha, don't think the boyfriend would appreciate it.. lol (and yes I am a girl for all those who dont know=))

I should be at the next SCO night though.... going to try and bring the S

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
O_O your a girl lol j/k

anyways im prob be going to next sco also if not ill prob lay ont eh floor and sleep.

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So whens the next SCO Night I'm down to drive there.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on the 30th! I might try and get into the 17's on 17's! LOL!

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
18.081 was my fastest on 17 inch rims. I only had a CAI, DC header, and WS2 exhaust in the performance department. I'm thinking if I cut out my side piece on the front bumper to let more air directly to the CAI, I might get a better time. I also have a different exhaust now but probably makes no difference there. I should try it on steelies next time! Oh yeah, it was also my first time running my car on a track ever!

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah my first time was pretty crappy...16.1.. haven't been back yet..only had an intake