AZ PPL: come in here

silverintegra

5+ Year Member
anyone got a COMPLETE ac system that will fit ls motor in an eg hatch? i tried honda-tech and azpartrader nothing local. SRD will charge me 400$ for labor if i got the system and will charge me 2200$ if i dont! so they telling me that ac system cost 1800$ ?!?!?!? man they may do a good job but s**t that is expensive for some ac!

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SCO NIGHT was the gayest ripoff ever. I am never going back to that s**t.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what happened andy?

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya, tell us all your story. LoL I was gonna go, but now im guessin im glad i didnt.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AZ is now officially dead. Where the f**k did everyone go!?!?! I can smell my swap comin, funds up to 3K.

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IM HERE!@!!!!@!@!@

and!!! i got my catch tank in woo woo

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whoo f**kin HOOO...someones here im so f**kin wired right now from 3 cans of Sobe Adrenaline Rush. I prolly shouldnt be drinkin these cuz i have a heart mur mur and they say not too. My hands are shaking and its hard to type lol.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just scared the s**t outta my gf. I took her for a ride in my friends boosted s13 240sx. When i hit 125 she was screamin at me to stop lol.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good one you psycho! and the only reason I haven't been in here was because the search has been down for the whole week and I'm too lazy to go through the forums. Now what you really need to drink if you wanna die is JOLT COLA which they rereleased. They had stories back in the day when it first came out that a few people died from heart attacks from the caffeine concentration. :shock:

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HAHA! Well thas pretty scary s**t. But i dont drink soda, i havent for 3 years now. lol. Got payed today...funds now up to 3250.

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
muhahah

add b20vtec integra (DC) to the kill list =)

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope

black with a cf hood cf fenders, a bunch of real mugen s**t. a wing looked liked a fake evo wing (only bad part of the car)

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Koda said:
nope

black with a cf hood cf fenders, a bunch of real mugen s**t. a wing looked liked a fake evo wing (only bad part of the car)
Oh ok, cuz i know a guy named Martin that has a white built B20vtec teggy. And MUAHAHA! I have the 4th off bishes!

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so did I!..hehe..no work for city employee's..whoo hoo...i think im getting a used DRAG turbo kit..what do you think..what parts should i check for on it?

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ahh...now i dont feel so lucky cuz i gotta work 1 of my jobs 2morrow. Ditto LatinEM1. I need to find a good turbo set up for my b16a.