AZ PPL: come in here

JoeyOKC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just moved to AZ. I'm over off like 43rd Ave and Northern Ave. Looking to meet some people and cruise. AIM: joeyguev01

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pics mike out of my camera lol great fun lol im board

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, I just got home from going to N&D and then seeing OPEN WATER which I say don't waste your f**kin money. N&D had a bunch of jesus freaks tryin to get me to accept Jesus into my heart. I believe in god and everything but I don't need somebody trying to tell me to accept nething. Oh, and I saw a crumpled car on the 60 eastbound on the way back from Arizona Mills.

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh man i was there got there about 8:50 and found a couple of friends was talking to them and got ton of thoes fuking flyers not to be harsh on relgious people but i cant fuking stand that s**t cuz im atheiest. i just wanted to find a car and lay a fat fuking burn out right over there to shut there asses up.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, didn't see ya there Koda so maybe next week. LOL! Hopefully those Jesus freaks won't be there telling me how I'm a sinner.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JoeyOKC said:
what's N&D?
Its the Night & Day show...its on Gilbert and Baseline...a lot of guys meet there every sat night...

JoeyOKC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
Its the Night & Day show...its on Gilbert and Baseline...a lot of guys meet there every sat night...
hmmm...I think i've heard of it.

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well yeah hopfully those people wont be there.

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah they can show up again just make it more funny lol.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK, moved back to cave creek on saturday. Back to the old 56k crap. I need to get DSL out here. Bleh!

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i think me and koda found a grood spot to race if any one is interested it in the area of pecos and ellsworth looks like a wearhouse district (for the east sides peeps)

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do alot of people race at that spot? i'm not familiar with the east side..where's pecos and ellsworth??

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah there was no where there when we rolled by at like 8:30 butt hats hella early for racing anyways ( dont really condone street racing thoe, but sometimes u know u just gotta). but its pretty nice road, theres even a offroad track saw a yellow wrx there doing little bit rally.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Koda said:
nah there was no where there when we rolled by at like 8:30 butt hats hella early for racing anyways ( dont really condone street racing thoe, but sometimes u know u just gotta). but its pretty nice road, theres even a offroad track saw a yellow wrx there doing little bit rally.
My bro and I usually go to deer valley or new river...yeah everybody has some street racing in them...haha..do you guys ever been to those spots?

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah havent been there prob because i dont know where that is lol.

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Koda said:

yup i went a little offroading my self to almost got stuck. im gonna raise my car some and go have some fun lol

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys gonna go to pavs this saturday? May bring out the OTHER car! :twisted: Hope to see ya there.