AZ PPL: come in here

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, finally got a little sleep so gonna go see that movie today.

20secondcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<--------BAD HANGOVER............. i just turned 21and yo now I never wanna drink again!

20secondcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im going to try to put a d16a dohc head on my car to make it like a usdm ZC......anyone ever heard this done? Im going to try it.......

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
20secondcivic said:
<--------BAD HANGOVER............. i just turned 21and yo now I never wanna drink again!

what were u drinkin'??

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice new setup there Gio. and no, I know you can't put a DOHC head on a SOHC block. The block doesn't supprt 2 cams. Of course you can get a full ZC swap for not very much, less than a grand I think.

20secondcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea I was drinking beer, then shots, then beer and more shots.. someone bought me a shot of that yeager and i think thats what did it..... Hey redboner, im still up for those coilovers bro... and also the d16a was like the usdm zc.. its what they are running on the 89integras.. the head is dohc for the d16 block....

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oooooooohhhhhh! I musta not read enough about the integra motors. Didn't think they had a DOHC non-VTEC in old ass integs. You want em today? Tell me where to meet u.

20secondcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea bro, lets mee 1/2 way.. Your in Cave Creek and In kinda central phx, so lets meet at the In & Out burger on i-17 and yorkshire. Whatta you think? Call me bro... 602-451-9103 ask for Jared.. the subway guy....

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I-17 and Yorkshire? Where's Yorkshire? I'll have to do it later this week or something cause I now have to do lots of laundry and clean up a mess I made. LOL!

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
20secondcivic said:
Yea I was drinking beer, then shots, then beer and more shots.. someone bought me a shot of that yeager and i think thats what did it..... Hey redboner, im still up for those coilovers bro... and also the d16a was like the usdm zc.. its what they are running on the 89integras.. the head is dohc for the d16 block....
Jeiger is my DRINK!!! hehe... =)

20secondcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea puff that lil green bottles contents messed me up!! Hey REdbone- yea dude whenever just let me know when u can meet.. yorkshire is like 1/4 mile passed deervalley rd.. if you got another place youd rather meet then let me know..

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
20secondcivic said:
Yea puff that lil green bottles contents messed me up!!
there are 24 on my boy friend's and I's cabinits can't spell... and one in the freezer... hehe.... keeping in mind we have only lived here for 8 months and we both work nights most fridays and saturdays :twisted: :twisted:

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HAHAHHAHAHA thats f**king funnyer then s**t. little women givein rim lol.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Mike, you got any video from SCO night that you can post. I wanna see my run. LOL!

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Redbone said:
Hey Mike, you got any video from SCO night that you can post. I wanna see my run. LOL!

yeh i just need to put them on my comp i keep forgeting and i dont feel like it right now lol.

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just got my new toy in gonna try to get it tuned next week if they are open

and my project half way done