AZ PPL: come in here

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im kinda hesitant to go next time. Cuz 2 weekends ago there was a flip over. And this past Sat. people were still racing even though there were like f150's going the speed limit and the cars were gettin really close to hitting them. :???:

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im goin again prob we have something to setle with that top notch evo 9..

we'll have something for him

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Koda said:
im goin again prob we have something to setle with that top notch evo 9..

we'll have something for him
Haha...how bad did he beat your buddies evo by?

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well in the 1/4 my friends evo one. but half way in 4th top notch pulled by a car.

but right now it doesnt look like im going this weekend cuz hes being a little b***h right now..

GirlySI

**stolncreations**
5+ Year Member
DXpowR said:
He stole your car because you beat him in a race? :???: Thats stupid.

Yeah he's a stupid ass loser! He said he took it to get my motor and use it in his own car, because mine was faster.

He needs to be glad the cops got to him first! :hithead:
......Buy a LoJack, they really do save you money!!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that has got to be the lamest thing EVAR!

so do we have enough people for a meet yet? arizona is starting to get too hot so maybe we should think about a meet during fall or something?

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Koda said:
well in the 1/4 my friends evo one. but half way in 4th top notch pulled by a car.

but right now it doesnt look like im going this weekend cuz hes being a little b***h right now..
Well it is a long ass drive for you guys. Logan said it took about an hour and a half to get out there. Its easy for me and my friends over here cuz we live like 10 minutes away.

Shiznit: Well the AZ forum is pickin up a lil bit but maybe we should just wait for the fall or something. We should just like find a park and have a bbq or something when that time rolls around. :what:

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ANYONE ELSE GOING TO THE EIBACH MEET IN L.A.? I'm prob rolling out on saturday (the day before the meet).

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know A BUNCH of people are going on azht, i mean like a good 50 cars probably. you could sign up there and sign into a caravan and go along with them.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I already did. Just seeing if anyone from over here is goin. ;)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how was the meet? did anyone go?

Sweetducklet8

Blah blah blah....
5+ Year Member
hmm I heard it was good, I didn't go because no one on azht would respond to who was going, the only people that would give a for sure was myself and some guy, but then I didn't go because I wasn't gonna go to Tucson just to meet myself and one other person... =) it wasn't too organized

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol Meets suck...no one ever can organize one and not enuf people will show. Thas why i just go to Ramiros/Sonic every Sat and meet all those people there.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, tucson sux ass! when are we meeting up around here???

Sweetducklet8

Blah blah blah....
5+ Year Member
DXpowR said:
Lol Meets suck...no one ever can organize one and not enuf people will show. Thas why i just go to Ramiros/Sonic every Sat and meet all those people there.
very true...I have yet to meet up on Sat....I should get off my butt and go sometime...

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
headin to the pavs tomorrow night if anyone wants to meet there. I'll prob be on the bike so drop a line on here.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Goin to Ramiros at 43rd and Bell 2night. Prolly be there at about 11-11:30. Ill be with a 93 flat black 240 w/ a s13 front end. Probably smoking out the tail pipe....u cant miss it lol. Holla at me if your there lol.