AZ PPL: come in here

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Redbone said:
finally got rid of the civ huh?
Nope still got my beater. I cant wait to show you guys what im gonna do with it for my summer project. Ill be there with my friends 240 there again 2night for sure.

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did thoe =)

got something new to play with.. prob have some pics tommrow

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Koda said:
I did thoe =)

got something new to play with.. prob have some pics tommrow
I heard from logan that you got a new toy. Post them pics up y0!

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Mike, do you work at honda??? or can you hook me up with some parts???

also i intalled a Competition clutct stage 1 and Kaiten Flywheel on my ride on sat...ride feels sooo smoth..clutch feels great..

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually i really shouldn't say that i did it myself, a guy (RIc) from azht.net came over to my house and did most of the intsall in about 6 hours..and i've learned..i had never done a clutch before so thats why i wanted to see how it was done first..

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you finally got rid of that RHD POS? Goddamn it took you long enough!! LOL!

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now i know why there's no1 on here anymore. Nobody cares about civics anymore. LOL! Thank god I still have one though with how gas prices are. :thumbdown

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Redbone said:
now i know why there's no1 on here anymore. Nobody cares about civics anymore. LOL! Thank god I still have one though with how gas prices are. :thumbdown
Amen brotha....amen. :lol: And im a delivery driver too! This sucks! I need to quit that job lol.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anybody know a good shop that can install an alarm?? or anybody that does them as a side job??

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone around here know a good place to get a not-too-expensive cf hood for my 92-95 coupe?

Sweetducklet8

Blah blah blah....
5+ Year Member
It's late notice but...if anyone's interested...

http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4008

Sunday June 4th Prescott Cruise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for the short notice. A few members from TN are planning a cruise up to Prescott, Lynx Lake to have a BBQ.

We will be meeting at the QT on 115th Ave. & Bell Rd at 10:30 leaving around 11 if not earlier depending on how tired/hung over we are . We'll be taking the funner, scenic route through 89A.

Feel free to contact me for more info via PM or on AIM: FredVeezy

As far as food goes. We are planning on meeting at the Prescott Mall and collecting money from those who go and purchasing food once we arrive there.