az ppl: we should meet

POWEREDbyVTEC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just got my civic back, so now i can finnaly drive it.(havent driven it in like 6 months :( ) so i was thinking we should meet up sometime or something. any ideas people?

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeh this is a idea that we try to put togeather alot but kinda never rly works out so far iv only met one person. other then that noone.

So maybe we can think of a different place other than pav's and N&D.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah maybe when it ins't too HOT...

GeorgeLouis1618

Registered Hondaphile
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll be visitiing July 22-27, and living as of Oct 3rd.

I'm down fo whateva!

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am all for a meet, hopefully I will have my car back soon. Just took it in to get the dent some dumb ass put in it with their tow hitch into my driver side door :evil: , and then getting the whole "over heating" issue fixed as well....:D

Also, when dealing with different internals for my engine, what brand(s) do you all suggest? Got some extra cash, so I am doing some looking around.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What kind of internals?? Cam? Pistons?? What bodyshop did you take it to? I need a place to take my car too

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
What kind of internals?? Cam? Pistons?? What bodyshop did you take it to? I need a place to take my car too
cam.

My dad's friend does work on 4x4's.... so he is doing the engine work, don't know the guy at the body shop, just the same guy who custom painted my car when i bought it (car's paint was so oxidized when I got it, looked like $H[]T, did a good job

GeorgeLouis1618

Registered Hondaphile
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, noone is responding to my thread...

What do you guys think about me leaving off my side moldings when I paint my car this month?

Taffeta White hatch with Si everything, and Type-R wing. Not sure if I should or not

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the wing...but if its causing you trouble then take it off...I would recommed the Skunk2 cam..

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GeorgeLouis1618 said:
Hey, noone is responding to my thread...

What do you guys think about me leaving off my side moldings when I paint my car this month?

Taffeta White hatch with Si everything, and Type-R wing. Not sure if I should or not
Si everything is good...and a Type R wing is :headbang: ....the molding i dunno... :???:

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
I like the wing...but if its causing you trouble then take it off...I would recommed the Skunk2 cam..

yeah, I like it too.... probably will keep it on just so I don't have to paint a new one. the Skunk2 cam is the one I have been looking at... where in AZ do you get yout parts?

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lil' puff said:
yeah, I like it too.... probably will keep it on just so I don't have to paint a new one. the Skunk2 cam is the one I have been looking at... where in AZ do you get yout parts?
I get most of my stuff from Versus Motorsports...have u heard of them??? Not alot of people like them, but the owner is cool and he hooks me up...i can find out some price for you if you want to...also if i find a price online he'll match it or go even lower... 8)

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You guys going to SCO NIGHT this saturday??? I'm gonna try but we may be partying at my house with a bunch of celica peeps.

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
I get most of my stuff from Versus Motorsports...have u heard of them??? Not alot of people like them, but the owner is cool and he hooks me up...i can find out some price for you if you want to...also if i find a price online he'll match it or go even lower... 8)
I have heard of them, but never gone in there... went to IDR before, don't think they are around anymore, and everything else was either bought off sites, or at SH.... let me do some looking around, and maybe I will take you up on getting those prices for me

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Redbone said:
You guys going to SCO NIGHT this saturday??? I'm gonna try but we may be partying at my house with a bunch of celica peeps.
I will be out of town, but you all have fun.... there is also a midnight run at speed world
info here: http://www.after9events.com/show_race_pics/071004/index.html

.::Racer Information::.

Please enter off of Happy Valley Rd.
Gates Open at 11:00pm
Racing starts promptly at 12:00
$15 Racer Fee

Prizes and Payouts:

Best reaction time Import and Domestic $100.00
Closest Dial In - $75.00
Exact Dial In - $100.00
Fastest NA Import and Domestic - $150.00
Fastest Turbo or Supercharged Import and Domestic - $150.00
Fastest Nitrous Import and Domestic - $150.00
Fastest Girl Racer Import and Domestic - $100.00
Fastest Motorcycle - $100.00
More to be announced.

.::Spectator Information::.

Please enter off of 195th Ave for free parking.
Pit Side Parking is available on Jomax Rd. - $5
Gates open from 11pm - Sunrise
$10 Admission
Children 10 & Under - Free

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh i heard about that i was going to go but now i dont think i am.