Magnaflow Exaust
Type R strut bar
Mugen Ground Wires
DC Shortshifter
Underdrive Pulley
Skunk2 Coilovers
Front&Rear CamberKit
NGK Sparkplugs

No Bodykit yet, no rims yet, thinking bout it this summer though, any suggestiions feel free to post.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats up with that SRI.... that thing has more curves than my wife!

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice bro!! what other plans to you have for in the future?

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
I don't know if that is supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing.... :lol:

Get ready for a lot of comments on the Tezzas....

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
please get rid of the tails.
keep the SI rims.
drop it more.
get rid of the stickers.
no bodykit.

you'll be set.

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
I'd say it's suppose to be a CAI. By the looks of it, the bend that is going upwards, should be going under the battery, and then the filter would be aiming downward, towards the fender well area.

Looks good so far. 7th gens need something though, whether a lip kit, or a whole body kit, they need something!

AznKnightSpy

TaintedEk9
5+ Year Member
k20whitevic said:
I'd say it's suppose to be a CAI. By the looks of it, the bend that is going upwards, should be going under the battery, and then the filter would be aiming downward, towards the fender well area.

Looks good so far. 7th gens need something though, whether a lip kit, or a whole body kit, they need something!

well on the aem box it said aem short ram intake, mak friend hooked me up so ionno.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty good start i like the drop. i think a body kit would looks sweet on it probably the r34 kit i think is what it is. good luck with the rest.

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
keep the SI rims.
drop it more.
get rid of the stickers.
no bodykit.

you'll be set.
ditto

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some good wheels and a lip kit would make that car look good, the interior is a little loud, not really my style but still nice job

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
keep the SI rims.
drop it more.
get rid of the stickers.
no bodykit.

you'll be set.
word.....

:welcome: btw

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the interior.. hmm.. I dislike it.. teh tails,nope.. everything else seems good to me..

loon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo welcome to the site my fellow south dakotan. i dont like the tails or the interior the rims are good and the car would look better on a drop

VTECDreaMs

VRR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
keep the SI rims.
drop it more.
get rid of the stickers.
no bodykit.

you'll be set.
Ah huh, exactly what he said.^^

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm feeling that almost factory fresh look....cept' for the tezzas. personally i really don' t like the tails on my 02 so I might get some 04-05 tails or some tezza's that I can tolerate, ive always been partial to the black rather than the clear. That will be a tough decision when I get there.

But the interior.....whats up with the bandana's? Y'all bangin' out there in ND...I mean do y'all do drive by's on horses? I'm just fuq'n with you man. Just a little noob hazing considering I'm sitll technically a noob myself....that's some funny sheeeeet. :welcome: to our humble community.

Oh..How you liking your magnaflow exhaust? I'm thinking abou the same exhaust.

AznKnightSpy

TaintedEk9
5+ Year Member
got_sake? said:
I'm feeling that almost factory fresh look....cept' for the tezzas. personally i really don' t like the tails on my 02 so I might get some 04-05 tails or some tezza's that I can tolerate, ive always been partial to the black rather than the clear. That will be a tough decision when I get there.

But the interior.....whats up with the bandana's? Y'all bangin' out there in ND...I mean do y'all do drive by's on horses? I'm just fuq'n with you man. Just a little noob hazing considering I'm sitll technically a noob myself....that's some funny sheeeeet. :welcome: to our humble community.

Oh..How you liking your magnaflow exhaust? I'm thinking abou the same exhaust.
Haha, fosho man, it goes well with the interior so thats why i put it there, i got black tail lights too, it looks great but just doesnt match with my car as of now, so thats why its not on, i would go with the tezza's if you dont got nothing done to the car yet, hehe...just a suggestion.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LMAO i thought you were a crip...wahhaa